• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Apple Event Live , 12 Sept 2023 .

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iPhone 15 pro max has how many camera lenses ? 几粒照相头?
我只在乎美女有几粒乳头。 :biggrin:
Android phones has three ecology systems in their OS - Telco, Phone Maker and Google.
Apple is integrated, so Android has more more security vulnerabilities.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ng-systems-cybersecurity-cna-explains-3661566
There's why many are misguided. Android and Google are two completely different things. You can have an Android phone without Google at all, but then many people won't want it cos you can't run banking apps.
Vulnerability in Android comes from Play Store not monitoring the shitty apps and people installing questionable apps from other questionable sources.
Apple is a closed-wall garden and loves giving people the impression that they are more secured. It is basically the CCPee of the mobile industry and it hides its insidious nature very well while putting on a noble facade. They are always bragging about their security just like how Piss And Poop always bragged about how clean they are.....
If you can't even trust a gahmen then why should you even trust a fucking phone company?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so should i upgrade now my iPhone 8 to ze latest 15? pls advice :biggrin:
eventually the lower g spectrum and bands supported on older phones will be refarmed and repurposed for 5g and above. 3g will be phased out, 4g will stay relevant for another 6.9 years, and 5g will be more ubiquitous as it is being rolled out at more antennas. in the next 6.9 years when more advanced starlink and other leo-meo sats that support mobile phones are being rolled out baseband chips together with wifi chips will be upgraded on phones to allow seamless data connection from urban to rural to remote to airspace to ocean coverage areas. constant, ceaseless, and contiguous connectivity will be the name of the game for all carriers.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
1000015477.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
French regulators on Tuesday ordered Apple to halt sales of the iPhone 12 for emitting too much electromagnetic radiation, and to fix existing handsets.

The French agency that regulates radio frequencies, the ANFR, said testing found that the model emits more electromagnetic waves susceptible to be absorbed by the body than permitted.

The ANFR said it "ordered Apple to remove the iPhone 12 from the French market from September 12 due to the model exceeding the limit" for electromagnetic absorption by the body.

https://www.barrons.com/news/france-orders-apple-iphone-12-sales-halted-over-radiation-4733323c

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never use an iPhone before since iPhone 1.
I used my aunt's iphone 8s and can't believe how fucking convoluted the way it works. All those fucking Apple apps have a centralized control settings. It's like many households in one block sharing one centralized toilet....And fanboys actually ove it? Unbelievable. :cautious:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used my aunt's iphone 8s and can't believe how fucking convoluted the way it works. All those fucking Apple apps have a centralized control settings. It's like many households in one block sharing one centralized toilet....And fanboys actually ove it? Unbelievable. :cautious:

my iPhone 8 iz made like a brick. still working fine :biggrin:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
eventually the lower g spectrum and bands supported on older phones will be refarmed and repurposed for 5g and above. 3g will be phased out, 4g will stay relevant for another 6.9 years, and 5g will be more ubiquitous as it is being rolled out at more antennas. in the next 6.9 years when more advanced starlink and other leo-meo sats that support mobile phones are being rolled out baseband chips together with wifi chips will be upgraded on phones to allow seamless data connection from urban to rural to remote to airspace to ocean coverage areas. constant, ceaseless, and contiguous connectivity will be the name of the game for all carriers.

so wait 6.9 years more b4 upgrading? :eek: