• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal to jw5

jw5

Loyal
You do have good points when you care to write.
So why not just write and forget about scroobal
It is so easy to mentally blank you out thinking that you just writing another tirade at scroobal

You may have noticed that I don't care much about writing anymore, but do still pepper my posts with the occasional anti pap tirades.

There are folks here who don't even realise that manipulative fucker Scroobal is not really against them. Just look at the thread he started a few weeks before GE 2011 and the recent bogus allegations he made that the opposition leaders are pap agents. Just consider this for a moment. Will someone who is for the opposition (or for the people or for Singapore) and against the pap, start such threads just before elections and make such allegations? For what purpose? Get more people to vote opposition? We all know that the thread and those allegations have only one side - a downside.

I'm simply disgusted and amazed that there are those who are, or claim to be disgusted with pap, but yet we allow manipulative fucker forummer with the internet moniker Scroobal to ride roughshod over us in almost exactly the same manner, sycophants and all.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may have noticed that I don't care much about writing anymore, but do still pepper my posts with the occasional anti pap tirades.

There are folks here who don't even realise that manipulative fucker Scroobal is not really against them. Just look at the thread he started a few weeks before GE 2011 and the recent bogus allegations he made that the opposition leaders are pap agents. Just consider this for a moment. Will someone who is for the opposition (or for the people or for Singapore) and against the pap, start such threads just before elections and make such allegations? For what purpose? Get more people to vote opposition? We all know that the thread and those allegations have only one side - a downside.

I'm simply disgusted and amazed that there are those who are, or claim to be disgusted with pap, but yet we allow manipulative fucker forummer with the internet moniker Scroobal to ride roughshod over us in almost exactly the same manner, sycophants and all.
can i re-appeal that screwball, the chee bye kia to be fucked day in and day out?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may have noticed that I don't care much about writing anymore

Peace brother,

I did not read much of sammyboy before. Or rather, I would be here from time to time, hardly writing much. There were periods when I did not even drop by to read.
Might be in future I drop out again for a while too.

As said, I rather have allies when facing smear of shit LKY and maggots in white as it will be impossible to take on them by one self.

Allies include those that do not think like me and as long as their enemy dress in white, they are allies.
Should I not be able to praise them, I do not care to disrespect or fuck them.

I guess to each our own ways, which collectively will be the best way.

jw5

Loyal
can i re-appeal that screwball, the chee bye kia to be fucked day in and day out?

You re-appeal for what? It's already being done and will continue.

That manipulative fucktard Scroobal is getting bitch slapped everyday.
Occasionally, his gullible blur fuck porlumpars will also get it.
Perhaps one day he will hang himself because he's not very bright and a liar.

Words in bold are all from him.

jw5

Loyal
As said, I rather have allies when facing smear of shit LKY and maggots in white as it will be impossible to take on them by one self.

Allies include those that do not think like me and as long as their enemy dress in white, they are allies.
Should I not be able to praise them, I do not care to disrespect or fuck them.

I guess to each our own ways, which collectively will be the best way.

Manpulative fucker Scroobal is for sure not your ally for the following 2 reasons:

1. His behaviour in this forum is almost identical to who you detest in real life. That's one of the reasons for my disgust and over-the-top posts in fact. Absolute disgust at the irony and the similarities, manipulation and sycophantic porlumpars and all..

2. He is for sure not for the opposition, even though he pretends to be against the pap and the establishment.
And I'm not saying opposition politicians or parties must be revered and respected without question.
Just look at the attached thread started a few weeks before GE 2011.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was another thread where he confidently gave his advise to Vincent Wijeysinga... something about gay agenda.
Among other favorite sentences used by Scroobal:
1) "Singaporeans have very poor comprehension skills... bla bla bla"
2) Calling others who disagreed with him "that idiot... bla bla bla"

jw5

Loyal
There was another thread where he confidently gave his advise to Vincent Wijeysinga... something about gay agenda.

He could be a closet gay, no wonder his wife went looking for a younger lover.

3) Bastard Scroobal recently claimed that "Prostituting ourselves is in our DNA."

I have told him (not very politely) that in future when he refers to "prostituting and ourselves", ourselves will refer to his manipulative fucked up self and his manipulative fucked up family.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I'm not saying opposition politicians or parties must be revered and respected without question.
Just look at the attached thread started a few weeks before GE 2011.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

I been to that CSM thread.

I see what you meant.

And btw, I never ever said any and all oppo must be revered and respected without question.

I said if I have nothing good to say of them , I will hold my comments and not say anything against them.
I have declared I prefer a 6 leg cockroaches to any of those cockroaches in white with 2 legs.
I prefer a petty crook to any of those maggots in white who stole 800++ billions of our money into LKY Stinkapore funds

That crook just take money and walk away unlike those maggots in white who want you to thank them for screwing and fucking us of money and continue to fuck and screw us of more money.

We have different ways to deal with life.
You and all should go your different ways in peace.
PAP running dogs excluded. They should look themselves in the mirror, see how rotten they are, and cut their fucking throats.

jw5

Loyal
And btw, I never ever said any and all oppo must be revered and respected without question.

I said if I have nothing good to say of them , I will hold my comments and not say anything against them.

You first sentence above, it's not you who said that. But someone claimed that I was revering and respecting oppo without question and I refuted him. The points I'm trying to make are not about supporting the oppo blindly, but being wary of cunning and manipulative internet monikers trying to sabotage the oppo while pretending to be anti-establishment, i.e. Scroobal.

As for your second sentence above, exactly.
Most of us who dislike pap and the government/establishment, if we didn't have anything good to say about the oppo, we would not say anything against.
But not this fellow who has made serious (bogus) allegations.
He either has an insidious cunning and manipulative agenda, or at BEST, he is an egoistical maniac who thinks his internet moniker is sacred, precious and infallible. And the way he goes about protecting his agenda or his precious moniker is absolutely despicable and disgusting.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for your second sentence above, exactly.
Most of us who dislike pap and the government/establishment, if we didn't have anything good to say about the oppo, we would not say anything against.
But not this fellow who has made serious (bogus) allegations.

Notwithstanding that 60% voted the other way, I still like to give them credit for some brains, even though at times I doubt that entirely.
It might well be the Stockholm Syndrome that got that kind of voting. Even so, the present situation must be stark enough for them to realised that they had been conned

When anyone say bad things of oppo, I immediately will be on guard that was done deliberately with ulterior motives to smear that person. I think most people would be on guard too.
Those who made allegations would have that reversed onto himself.

Let us hope this round will be the last round and 2016 be the time when we have our futures back into our hands and we all stand tall.

Peace be with you.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3) Bastard Scroobal recently claimed that "Prostituting ourselves is in our DNA."

I have told him (not very politely) that in future when he refers to "prostituting and ourselves", ourselves will refer to his manipulative fucked up self and his manipulative fucked up family.

LOL! I like this! Up your points.

I don't have prostitution in my DNA, but prostitution is definitely in scroobal's DNA. Who is scroobal to speak on behalf of my DNA?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my, not another one of these thread wasting forum space only... rubbish heap please!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shis comprehension skill is superb, superbly more idiotic when heshe took offense to moolightaffairs posting "screw that mole thing" which in other words mean "fuck that talk about moles in the oppo camp". heshe jumped to the stupid conclusion that moolightaffairs was accusing him of being a mole. rotflmao! until now i still can't stop laughing. truly idiotic. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place is useful in terms of people posting news items from elsewhere and where I would have otherwise missed them. Also, there are bits interesting perspectives. But on major philosophical questions about society, I think not.

Such as? You don't have to be Socrates to realise there are deeper implications when fresh PhDs cant find lower tier work, community leaders hogging public spaces etc. Even traffic accidents are excellent opportunities to make snide remarks on the establishment.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my, not another one of these thread wasting forum space only... rubbish heap please!

The only thing that should go to rubbish heap is YOU , with your fucking chillibackside mouth.
Why did you lie and come back here after you did your fucking drama queen act in exiting.
Hurt you like hell when everyone here tell you to fuck off and not one ask you to stay on.
Other than rubbish heap, stick your fucking head in toilet and go flush flush flush.
Clean out your fucking mind so you can think clearer.
In which case you go see yourself in mirror and see you a cheap piece of vomit feeding on singaporeans from the maggots payoff to you and go on to cut your fucking throat.

Cut deep and hard so your entire head fall off to the ground.

And guys, first you think I am Tonychat.
Now you think I jw5

NEXT YOU WILL SAY I AM LKY