• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AppDynamics Files for U.S. IPO

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Founded in 2008, AppDynamics helps businesses track how well their applications and websites are running so they can respond to connection slowdowns or crashes. The company was valued at $1.9 billion in a private funding round that closed in November 2015, a person familiar with the matter said at the time.

http://www.bloombergquint.com/techn...oftware-startup-appdynamics-files-for-u-s-ipo

this is what the world wide web is lacking. i see future in this technology.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
a new program is created and as always they said are more powerful.

Founded in 2008, AppDynamics helps businesses track how well their applications and websites are running so they can respond to connection slowdowns or crashes. The company was valued at $1.9 billion in a private funding round that closed in November 2015, a person familiar with the matter said at the time.

http://www.bloombergquint.com/techn...oftware-startup-appdynamics-files-for-u-s-ipo

this is what the world wide web is lacking. i see future in this technology.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a new program is created and as always they said are more powerful.

hmm...i see it useful, imagine bank server processing your online transactions crashed. with appdynamics, they can identify even before it happens. this sounds new to me and something like this was never created before.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but upon further thinking, social media like facebook will die off eventually, i mean the popularity.