• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apology to Ng Eng Hen

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Website told to apologise for allegations against Defence Minister

The PAP Ministers need to learn form the Burger King Senior Manger how to handle baseless accusations which are of little significance. This kind of baseless accusations is unlikely to cause any form of distress let alone one that leads to suicide.

His PR team should send a note to the website to correct the situation by carrying the clarification over a period of time. Maybe carry it on the website. Also a clarification to the esteem ST forum editor to publish their note. It will certainly discredit these irresponsible websites and make them look silly. He can then call his legal stormtroopers if all else fails.

This kind of legal threat has an ulterior motive - to continue to scare everyone and to constrain public political discourse. But the new voting generation get put off by shit like this. I am sure a person like Tharman will not do something like this. I am also sure no website will not make such an allegation against Tharmanin the first place, because if he made a claim, they would have researched to make sure. They probably have no faith in Ng and assumed that he did not do it and tried their luck.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The PAP Ministers need to learn form the Burger King Senior Manger how to handle baseless accusations which are of little significance. This kind of baseless accusations is unlikely to cause any form of distress let alone one that leads to suicide.

His PR team should send a note to the website to correct the situation by carrying the clarification over a period of time. Maybe carry it on the website. Also a clarification to the esteem ST forum editor to publish their note. It will certainly discredit these irresponsible websites and make them look silly. He can then call his legal stormtroopers if all else fails.

This kind of legal threat has an ulterior motive - to continue to scare everyone and to constrain public political discourse. But the new voting generation get put off by shit like this. I am sure a person like Tharman will not do something like this. I am also sure no website will not make such an allegation against Tharmanin the first place, because if he made a claim, they would have researched to make sure. They probably have no faith in Ng and assumed that he did not do it and tried their luck.
well said! Hen is just another idiot. Even he is innocent, his reputation get drag thru the m&d because he insist to SWAT a TINY WINY MOSQUITO.....

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and Davinder who is a senior PAP man is either totally clueless about how social media works or is probably wanting Hen to dig his own grave....if it is the latter, what a slimy bayee!!!

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

and Davinder who is a senior PAP man is either totally clueless about how social media works or is probably wanting Hen to dig his own grave....if it is the latter, what a slimy bayee!!!

Wow, you smarter than Davinder singh ar..................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

More like the latter.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's likely two competing camp/school of thoughts within the top. One is to try the old method in the new world, ala china CCP style, and another is more of British style of engagement and soft manipulation.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well said! Hen is just another idiot. Even he is innocent, his reputation get drag thru the m&d because he insist to SWAT a TINY WINY MOSQUITO.....
cant help but agree...but let them be...its good for oppo support!
we have enjoyed all these defamation booboos by PAP...so let it be...:smile:

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

davinder is certainly a senior lawyer who is out of touch....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

They tried to trick Davinder Singh about their apology but the smart lawyer saw thru their mischief and will nail their ass good. Its no wonder opposition supporters are so frustrated as we can all see on this thread.

cheers

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kinana my ex-fellow PAPIB member....have u recovered your salary from the Centre?

For those who do not know, Kinana has only 1 friend in this Forum, and its ME.
Check his profile!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kinana and I were close colleagues. Hence you can see his profile that we are friends in sbf....

Rambutan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think Davinder will want Hen to dig his own grave. He is already no longer a politician.

Just remember their relationship. Who is the paymaster and who is calling the shot.

If Hen has no intent of suing, there is little Davinder can do. Instruction must come from Hen.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kinana....dun serve the ruthless pap masters anymore lah...

PS
Kinana and I were close colleagues. Hence you can see his profile that we are friends in sbf....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawyers generally do not advise on such matters unless you are family, friend or someone who comes across as a simpleton or obviously gullible. The last is to avoid getting into trouble with the courts and the Law Society and lawyer does it out of kindness. They would also advice on legal consequences and financial liability.

They only advice on legal aspect and not the political dimension which this would the case.

Take the case of old man and son wanting to face Chee in court when they were not required to. Davinder was the lawyer. Even a half baked lawyer would tell that it should not be done. But Davinder and any lawyer would know that it was a political stunt. And thank god it backfired badly for the both father and son. Chee made a fool of the PM for failing to apply for leave when he pursued a private matter. He looked like a fool.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

And chee made a fool of himself and suffered the consequences.
Alex will be teh next fool of course, just like you.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kinana, quit the ib lah..

PS
Kinana and I were close colleagues. Hence you can see his profile that we are friends

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And chee made a fool of himself and suffered the consequences.
Alex will be teh next fool of course, just like you.

Go take your medicine PAP cock sucker. I pity you cannot make it into MY COMPASS. Too small squid.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go take your medicine PAP cock sucker. I pity you cannot make it into MY COMPASS. Too small squid.

You see, once you are confronted with reality, you resort to vulgarity