• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone with half a brain knows @NanoSpeed is @musclepower latest Clone

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am sure anyone with half a brain knows @NanoSpeed is @musclepower latest Clone. From @nightsafari to @musclepower to this latest nick all same pattern and all attacking me in same way playing same dirty tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how this sneaky despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute do evil in his usual disgusting act innocent way by commenting or liking posts that are insinuating insulting me started by Cantonese dog son of prostitute @jurongkechil

IMG_9586.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t even read 99% of the posts here also can tell easily @NanoSpeed is stinky clone of @musclepower doing stinky evil to me with his Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken pride. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretend that you know who she is ? That way she will not think that you're interested in her, right ?

And if she says she doesn't know you, die die also must compound the misunderstanding in order to prolong the conversation.

As long as she responds and continues to respond, your objective is achieved.
Act like a small boy asking this to get your 小弟to answer to your sneaky objective. So same as your @musclepower clone ask small safebox good enough protection or not thread indeed. So same as @nightsafari asking about strawberry in who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a simple search can find plenty of evidence @NanoSpeed son of Cantonese chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin smearing hokkien virgin as chicken. As usual gpgt:

IMG_9702.jpeg