• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone wants to help Maintain a list of "Free Things" in Singapore?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know whether i have asked the wrong question ,
my friend F me upside down right left and said where got free things in Sinkapoor woh...
He ask me Tan Ku Ku ... :o

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend F me upside down right left and said where got free things in Sinkapoor woh...
hahaha...got lah.....u must know where to look for........
got pple stay in private houses and drive big cars go for these freebies......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro..i got lobang got free things somemore can exchange for cash ...you want a not ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..i got lobang got free things somemore can exchange for cash ...you want a not ?

bro clone of kukubird58 :biggrin: , did you meant Old Newspaper har ??? haha...
thanks bro, but i not freeloader leh... maybe uncle botak middy is :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...what a bro....got goot lobang recommend to other pple..

bro..dont say i never give you lobang ...go MacRitchie Reservoir if you have the time ..look for a bule tarantula. if you can find it you can sell it for usd$500 for a piece . imagine if you found a pair and breed it yourself ...

ps" tarantulas can give birth to at least a hundreds babies ...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..dont say i never give you lobang ...go MacRitchie Reservoir if you have the time ..look for a bule tarantula. if you can find it you can sell it for usd$500 for a piece . imagine if you found a pair and breed it yourself ...

ps" tarantulas can give birth to at least a hundreds babies ...
hahaha...luckily u ask me to gocatche spiders......not fxxk spiders.