• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone scared of oldfart haunting them ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If so what are the precaution and preventive measures to take ?

I'm absolutely terrified of retribution, hence I've wished him 吾王!万岁万岁万万岁!and to top it off by wishing him 福如东海,寿比南山。
Like this can?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm absolutely terrified of retribution, hence I've wished him 吾王!万岁万岁万万岁!and to top it off by wishing him 福如东海,寿比南山。
Like this can?

HAHA this is same as boss sam. Only will work when he is half dead, once full dead become ghost and demon, he will know the truth, cannot run away.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like this can?

I will wish him 'Get well soon' when he's pronounced dead. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone afraid of oldfart turned into demons and ghost to haunt them :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
If so what are the precaution and preventive measures to take ?
no worries ...

he never vow 2 cum back 2 haunt any1 ... he oni said he wud rise wen he is lowered if ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These two security officers will be very happy.

At long last... ORD loh! :biggrin:

lee_launch.jpg

lee-kuan-yew_5.jpg

B11o-KhCMAAL7LF.jpg

c2192f9c1e4c9eb5c17e1f24affe37eb67c08459f991487cc19016e1c660cd73.jpg