• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone in this forum have had extramarital affairs? Care to share your experience?

ikanbilis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just curious what are the push and pull factors that led you to step across the red line. How did it end? Or is it still ongoing? Any regrets? Have you ever worry that your spouse might find out one day? How much do you love the other woman? Any other info to share?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away from this place and you will never commit extramarital affairs. :cool:

01382386.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you always eat home cooked meals? Sometimes you will also eat outside food....same reason why you want to travel overseas, drink alcohol, smoke weed....taste fresh ....尝鲜。

same for sex.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never be seen together in crowded places. Just meet to bonk. After that, each go his/her separate ways. And store her number in your phone as "Ah Teck" for Agnes Tan (for example) and message "lim kopi" to arrange for a fuck session.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sister Claire is the perfect candidate to answer that question. Just make sure you have a dictionary and thesaurus standby when she replies. :laugh:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am just curious what are the push and pull factors that led you to step across the red line. How did it end? Or is it still ongoing? Any regrets? Have you ever worry that your spouse might find out one day? How much do you love the other woman? Any other info to share?

What about fucking whores?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point, u are just pulling more future troubles for yourself..... Aka backside itchy

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about fucking whores?
Farking whores also will have a fair share of worrying other whores getting jealous and anger.
I ever by mistakes walked into a house number and called for a different whore instead of the regular one. Guess what happened next?
I received a text msg of fark you x3 from a anonymous number immediately after entering the room which made me realised my mistake :eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every 10 years change actress... pass... some good some bad experiences...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking whores also will have a fair share of worrying other whores getting jealous and anger.
I ever by mistakes walked into a house number and called for a different whore instead of the regular one. Guess what happened next?
I received a text msg of fark you x3 from a anonymous number immediately after entering the room which made me realised my mistake :eek:
OMG... Tan Jiak difficult now.... Tiagong market coooling is very real at Gheyland

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
During courtship, a man will adopt the image of a faithful partner and pander to the woman's misconstrued idea of a husband. The man draws his motivation and energy to behave like someone whom he is not, from the woman's youth and pheromones.

After marriage, as soon as the pheromones run out, the man no longer draws satisfaction from the company of the same woman, and his motivation and energy to play the role of a faithful partner fizzles out.

However, the man's desire for female pheromones continues unabated like the need for oxygen. At this point, if he is man with self-confidence he begins to interact with women outside marriage; if he lacks self-confidence he will take upskirts photos or steal panties from HDB corridors.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you share first? :biggrin: