• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone else here received their HRW yet? How does it work exactly?

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, so I just received my HRW this afternoon. According to the SMS, on the first day of my HRW, I have to take an ART test and submit the result to their website. If the result is negative, then I can leave my flat. Since I am not a COVID case, only a close contact of one.

It also said that over the next 7 days, I have to keep on taking ART tests and only leave my flat after getting a negative result. So for the remaining 7 ART tests, do I still need to submit the results to the go.gov.sg website? Or do I just do the tests and acknowledge the results by myself?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Join the Telegram group SG Quarantine Order Group to find out more. MOH staff are there to give you advice.....Brace yourself for more confusion.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, all good on your side?
Yep, all good. Life's back to normal, at least for now. Thanks for the concern. :wink:

A tip for those who kenna Wuhan virus, eat lots of garlic and drink pure lime juice regularly. An if you are asked to do ART test or PCR test, trim your nose hair, use cotton swab soaked with mouth-wash and swab all over your nostrils. Good chance you will be negative. It worked for me and my mum who is in her mid 80s. My laupeh who suay suay kenna also tested negative with my formula before resuming work today after 3 weeks of quarantine and isolation.

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, all good.Life's back to normal, at least for now. Thanks for the concern. :wink:

A tip for those who kenna Wuhan virus, eat lots of garlic and drink pure lime juice regularly. An if you are asked to do ART test, trim your nose hair, use cotton swab soaked with mouth-wash and swab all over your nostrils. Good chance you will be negative. It worked for me and my mum who is in her mid 80s.
Your mom must have included you in her generous will for you to want to kill her this way

might as well give her ivermectin . Then you get your $$$ quicker

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get it. Why would anyone want to do funny things just to get a negative result from a test? Craziest thing I've heard.

If positive just get over it lah... Farker must have the mentality of a caveman living in the dark ages.