• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone else experiencing problems with the COVID-19 Appointment Booking Portal?

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone else encountered problems while booking for a swab test appointment via the Appointment Booking Portal (https://swab.hpb.gov.sg/)?

Since yesterday, I have been trying numerous times to get an OTP sent to my mobile phone but, so far, it is not working. And without an OTP, an appointment can't be made. I called the hotline to see if an appointment can be made manually without an OTP, but they said no. The only thing they could do for me was to "escalate my case" up to MoH.

So now how? According to my QO, I have to go for an exit Swab test on the 13th. But if I can't book an appointment, I won't be able to go...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do u still follow QO? Just ignore it and go about with your life. The more people follow, the more power you give the govt to control u.. For what? They cannot handle the cases anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do they know who to give QO to? Data collected from SafeEntry and Tracetogether? :sneaky:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what new protocols? swab tests can don't go?

Even if you're a kiasi Sinkie, the last thing you want to do is to go clusterfuck with others at a swab centre, for obvious reasons.

They sent the text message to your phone... "got receive meh?" (**Delete message**). Bubble Ong cock up so much, he can't tell his head from his arse. Who cares?

Still kiasi? Play with your ART test kits at home, if that makes you sleep better at night. To my knowledge, gym and yoga/pilates instructors do a weekly ART test for work.