• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone collect old singapore notes here?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a Sunday flea market at China Sq Central, at Cross St, where many of such notes are sold, especially on the 2nd level where one vendor sells large volumes of old S'pore notes.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a Sunday flea market at China Sq Central, at Cross St, where many of such notes are sold, especially on the 2nd level where one vendor sells large volumes of old S'pore notes.

What is the profit fetch if let's say for an old 10 dollar notes?

silentisgolden

Alfrescian
Loyal
take a looks, i think is tony tan now the president.

bird511+copy.jpg

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the profit fetch if let's say for an old 10 dollar notes?

No idea. All I know is that particular vendor does a roaring trade, and just from the denominations of the notes on display on his table I would say that he has several hundred thousand dollars worth of notes for sale.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have seen people selling old notes on the streets, but have never bought from them.

It's difficult to check or be sure whether these notes are real, later on when you try to sell them, they may be worth nothing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen people selling old notes on the streets, but have never bought from them.

It's difficult to check or be sure whether these notes are real, later on when you try to sell them, they may be worth nothing.
Fakes are definitely not possible....
Govt very kiasu....anything do with sinkie currency got tight laws....old and new notes included