• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards

Clinton and Bush served the world. One showed us how to do it the other showed us how not to do it. That justifies their payment and protection.

What has Old Goh done?
how much were they ex US presidents paid? how much is/was woody goh paid? Goh put US presidents to shame!

if want to say army.......perhaps Emperor can rival Obama's security detail.......even got sniper group station on highground behind the salvation army.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards

how much were they ex US presidents paid? how much is/was woody goh paid? Goh put US presidents to shame!

if want to say army.......perhaps Emperor can rival Obama's security detail.......even got sniper group station on highground behind the salvation army.

Sniper meh? I thought the Father of Singapore lives underground.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got any pics? No pics?

He came to my constituency last two years with no body guards at all bro.

Woody's bodyguards blended with the crowd lah..

Not surprised you didn't noticed these bodyguards since you were too engrossed concentrating your eyes on a bulge in Lau Goh's pants..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now not sure but confirm soon will be underground permanently

He may prefer condos in the sky instead of landed living. Can be nearer daughter-in-law at Mandai? Nearer to Wee Kim Wee?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He may prefer condos in the sky instead of landed living. Can be nearer daughter-in-law at Mandai? Nearer to Wee Kim Wee?

Gentleman Wee likes to be among the peasants unlike him...
Daughter in law will be waiting to exact revenge in cul de sac.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually, even dragon prince bro LHY house also got GC guarding. so is it fair?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually, even dragon prince bro LHY house also got GC guarding. so is it fair?

Traffic lights at road junction was installed for him. Given the traffic along that road, no need for traffic lights. But, since LHL resides there, LL install one.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... no pigs? ...

I am saying you are blind.

stupid fucktard....

Got any pics? No pics?

He came to my constituency last two years with no body guards at all bro.

hello! Kinana
do you sleep well at night
do you advance well in your working life, in your career
are you really happy within your family

I ask because everytime you appear you can only draw out cursing and swearing, not a very good omen in one's life, I must say
it is not a very blessed life so to say

if I got fucked by all and sundry everytime I show my face I'd rather go fishing in Bedok lake

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only that, he also responded in his FB to a reporter that he was retired! How come retired still got bodyguards ah? Are they personal or paid by state? Whoa! Macam ex-U.S. President ah?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if none of his feet are in the coffin, it's still a waste of bullets as that retard is fucking useless.

LOL. Who wants to assassinate a man with one foot inside the coffin? What a waste of time. And bullets.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Traffic lights at road junction was installed for him. Given the traffic along that road, no need for traffic lights. But, since LHL resides there, LL install one.

bro, im talking about LHL's brother LHY. his hse also got GC guarding.