• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Any school band members here ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder are there any school band members here and if any did you happened to be 1 of the performing members in the 12 schools mass band display back in 1984 SYF totalling about 600+ members from bukit pj gov high Jalan teck whye buona vista crescent girls tj katong girls etc KNN that time tj katong buona vista was the top in school band KNN my uncle leemember the last formation was the sg crest KNN pls fallin here to reminisce the good old days KNN rike @ginfreely wa zai this allows sinkies to enjoy show at the comfort of their sofas KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely that time were you the flag girl ? KNN my uncle leemember among the music players there were also flag girls in the contingents while the percussionist were all at the centre of the stadium gai KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the drummer, any girls stand in front of me her arse get drum up...
You can beat multiple arse at the same time rike this drums was also part of the mass band display KNN
images.jpeg.jpg