• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any samsters attended Jolovan wham's drug trafficker memorial at Hong Lim last night? Did the gay fuck and Kirsten han cry?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sigh... Johnny Wham must be having a big headache about his son Jolovan. When I see him next, I must ka cheow him ... :biggrin:

Xiaoxiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can CNB investigate these two fucktards for links with drug peddlers.

I doubt Kirsten han is a drug user as she is fat like a pig but possibly some of her friends are . However Jolovan wham always have this sleepy look on his face so CNB may want to conduct a surprise urine test on him. Otherwise I cannot understand why these two are fighting so hard to remove death penalty for drug traffickers and murderers yet ignoring the victims of their crimes.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt Kirsten han is a drug user as she is fat like a pig but possibly some of her friends are . However Jolovan wham always have this sleepy look on his face so CNB may want to conduct a surprise urine test on him. Otherwise I cannot understand why these two are fighting so hard to remove death penalty for drug traffickers and murderers yet ignoring the victims of their crimes.

Who says her CB doesnt hold drugs.