• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any samster tried this Chiobu’s bee Hoon? Ho jiak boh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn you pouring cold water at me, I always tell people I am entrepreneur (screw salesman category in Siam) now I feeling shameful.

Dictionary defines entrepreneur as
“a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”

The connotation is that of a businessman with a first mover strategy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Google Maps street view, the hawker centre she's working at was a grass field and mini park back in 2011. Construction began around 2013-2014, hawker centre opened for business in late 2015.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dictionary defines entrepreneur as
“a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”

The connotation is that of a businessman with a first mover strategy

She's the first in the morning to move the tau pok around in the pot... that's a hawker's first mover strategy.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn you pouring cold water at me, I always tell people I am entrepreneur (screw salesman category in Siam) now I feeling shameful.
eh kakpow, don't go the whole hog as you're only selling a screw that needs a hole to enter, so only the first part of that connotation applies to you - even if you adopt the first-mover strategy :redface:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
eh kakpow, don't go the whole hog as you're only selling a screw that needs a hole to enter, so only the first part of that connotation applies to you - even if you adopt the first-mover strategy :redface:

Please allow me to correct a little point, my screws do not need a hole to enter, its called self-drilling screws so it makes a hole and then penetrate forming the thread then it locks, therefore it makes the hole no need to find the hole. Cool right?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she is not born locally. Local Chinese don't use the term 诚聘
It is used by Malaysians

2015-08-25-%E8%AF%9A%E8%81%98%E6%80%BB%E5%B9%B2%E4%BA%8B.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please allow me to correct a little point, my screws do not need a hole to enter, its called self-drilling screws so it makes a hole and then penetrate forming the thread then it locks, therefore it makes the hole no need to find the hole. Cool right?
pse enlighten us further - depending on the type of appropriate screws, your product can be used for most surfaces for this self-drilling (with some effort / force obviously) and self-locking screw, without having a thread prepared before penetration? if so, then what's the novelty? perhaps some pics would help :o-o:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
pse enlighten us further - depending on the type of appropriate screws, your product can be used for most surfaces for this self-drilling (with some effort / force obviously) and self-locking screw, without having a thread prepared before penetration? if so, then what's the novelty? perhaps some pics would help :o-o:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The food at Ci Yuan food centre is passe....have walked up & down so many times & found nothing that is pique your taste buds...I ate a bowl of something there..you see, it was so forgettable...that I forgot, what I ate..

All hype.. ahh!..the chio bu.. 'ho jiak bo'?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles Place chicks only know how to carry branded. Not as down-to-earth as this beehoon girl

Yeah right.... once u marry the beehoon girl and if u are doing ok financially, that's when she starts asking u to bring her to ION Orchard. U start off w a fucking Coach bag, then maybe step up to a LV, and before u know it, she will walk to the store opposite LV - Chanel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The food at Ci Yuan food centre is passe....have walked up & down so many times & found nothing that is pique your taste buds...I ate a bowl of something there..you see, it was so forgettable...that I forgot, what I ate..

All hype.. ahh!..the chio bu.. 'ho jiak bo'?

The better hawkers wouldn't ply their trade in the outlier areas. The worst ones work in the really desolate areas e.g. Jurong Island cafeteria, school canteen.

It's also a very new hawker centre with no history, constructed to serve the peasants who live in the new flats there. The unimaginative cookie-cutter designs on the stalls' signboards tell the whole story.