• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any recommendation for cleaning the swimming pool?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easily USA is the best choice right now for Singaporeans who are educated and skilled because those jobs are still in demand and pay very well.

with its devalued currency, plentiful cheap housing, cheap transportation and the lowest inflation since 1959 (O inflation in USA right now) this all translates into one thing:

The greatest chance of success for the prospective skilled Singapore migrant is to exchange S$ into US$, and land there. Due to the current climate your ability to "make it" is the highest there compared to the UK, NZ, and of course Australia where you would suffer hardships due to extreme high costs, inflation, and a unfriendly immigrant environment right now.

Ha I would not say our immigrant policy is friendly with the Arizona law but we gotta do something. We got a bunch of freeloaders who walk across the border and get free health care and schools and we even give them rights.

Anyway was a great weekend here. Weather is perfect low 80s during the day and lots of things to do. And why not? Many people I know are busy doing what they love from boating to this guy in my office who flys his kit plane he built that goes over 200 MPH to another guy who has installed a brewery in his house making beer and invites us over all the time to get drunk.

I just think we have the best of the best right now, everything is affordable and plenty. Of course when I speak to the sis in Sydney she doest not sound so happy over there but that is Australia for you, a ripp-off place full of unhappy people.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha I would not say our immigrant policy is friendly with the Arizona law but we gotta do something. We got a bunch of freeloaders who walk across the border and get free health care and schools and we even give them rights.

Anyway was a great weekend here. Weather is perfect low 80s during the day and lots of things to do. And why not? Many people I know are busy doing what they love from boating to this guy in my office who flys his kit plane he built that goes over 200 MPH to another guy who has installed a brewery in his house making beer and invites us over all the time to get drunk.

I just think we have the best of the best right now, everything is affordable and plenty. Of course when I speak to the sis in Sydney she doest not sound so happy over there but that is Australia for you, a ripp-off place full of unhappy people.

Only morons would consider Sydney in 2010 - in 1990 - an excellent idea, not bad even in 2000 but in 2010?

Its like the most expensive unreasonable hellhole on earth.

But it sounds like Americans are busy having fun while everyone else is paying for your QE2. Thanks alot:(

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only morons would consider Sydney in 2010 - in 1990 - an excellent idea, not bad even in 2000 but in 2010?

Its like the most expensive unreasonable hellhole on earth.

But it sounds like Americans are busy having fun while everyone else is paying for your QE2. Thanks alot:(

True true. Its thanksgiving tomorrow so we are making a 12 LB turkey and having some people over gosh we are so Americanized now. A whole day of eating drinking and enjoying and the guy who makes his own beer is bringing over a keg while we all ponder how big our next house should be.

What to do? Life is good :biggrin:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow redbull your life is the envy of all. Lucky you.

OMG we only ate 1/2 of the turkey. And this is a tradition too we all have leftovers for days on end till its gone. Today its black Friday and the wife left at 5AM to shop. She told me the car is almost full already which means I or the maid had to help her unload the car again.

Its getting to be a habit.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Redbill care to pls advise me? I went down to Napier Rd Embassy to speak to consular offical there who advise me abt this H1BSG is this fruitful for me?

I wan to make a move to US now after company there on monster contact me to express interest in my skillset. Salary idea there is US dollar 100000-135000 per annum pls also advise to me the impact of my the costing of living pls

thanks to you

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Redbill care to pls advise me? I went down to Napier Rd Embassy to speak to consular offical there who advise me abt this H1BSG is this fruitful for me?

I wan to make a move to US now after company there on monster contact me to express interest in my skillset. Salary idea there is US dollar 100000-135000 per annum pls also advise to me the impact of my the costing of living pls

thanks to you

The issue at hand with the H1B Singapore is that you must return to Singapore after the initial period is up - but you can always return and reapply if the company wants to keep you under the regular stream

FYI - your salary is very high -your disposable income will be very high. Where is the company located if you dont mind me asking.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue at hand with the H1B Singapore is that you must return to Singapore after the initial period is up - but you can always return and reapply if the company wants to keep you under the regular stream

FYI - your salary is very high -your disposable income will be very high. Where is the company located if you dont mind me asking.

OKIE thks I receive 1 additional email from company offering higher salary idea now of 150,000 USD per annum and you claim this is high salary but the cost is there no?

Maybe I also inquire if this co is willing to sponsor me for immi puropose on the H1B mainstream?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
OKIE thks I receive 1 additional email from company offering higher salary idea now of 150,000 USD per annum and you claim this is high salary but the cost is there no?

Maybe I also inquire if this co is willing to sponsor me for immi puropose on the H1B mainstream?

You are very lucky! If you can get the company to sponsor than you basically have it made.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks to you

Depends on where you will live. We have 50 states here all with different levels of cost and other criteria such as climate. Have you thought about summer and winter temperatures. If you dont mind some cold weather then you have more options. If you prefer a perfect mediterreanean climate then California or the lower East cost states is where you want to be to enjoy the best weather possible.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on where you will live. We have 50 states here all with different levels of cost and other criteria such as climate. Have you thought about summer and winter temperatures. If you dont mind some cold weather then you have more options. If you prefer a perfect mediterreanean climate then California or the lower East cost states is where you want to be to enjoy the best weather possible.

Wow just think about it...... a perfect climate - which you cant get in Australia AND low taxes AND the cheapest prices AND the best housing values on the planet.

In a nutshell, only morons would consider Australia and the figures just go to show Singaporeans have stopped migrating there.

Question: Is migration to America in 2010 the perfect choice?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow just think about it...... a perfect climate - which you cant get in Australia AND low taxes AND the cheapest prices AND the best housing values on the planet.

In a nutshell, only morons would consider Australia and the figures just go to show Singaporeans have stopped migrating there.

Question: Is migration to America in 2010 the perfect choice?

Oh Australia is just a shithole. God help the poor suckers who chose to become slaves to that regime.

And this week here I am basking in 80 degrees of nothing but the best nature can offer :biggrin::biggrin:

Its good to be me :biggrin::biggrin:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

my idea is to go to california there i dun like the cold weather so where other than california is good place to land there? U saying this salary is can tahan there?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
my idea is to go to california there i dun like the cold weather so where other than california is good place to land there? U saying this salary is can tahan there?

Besides California you have new mexico, arizona, texas florida north and south carolina and Atlanta, Georgia. There are a variety of choices wide open for you
and with your salary you will easily have more than US$ 100K after taxes and deductions per annum to live which makes you upper class to wealthy.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like the coasts the west coast incl Seattle To Oregon down to the Cali coast is nice and if you are in IT Seattle is of course one of the best places to be. I know quite a few SG people in IT are there and they all earn very good $$$ there. Funny enough once they settle in they become very American and by that you can see them coming back to their McMansions after loading their super cheap SUVs to the brim at Costco.

Its the American way. And its sweet.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the coasts the west coast incl Seattle To Oregon down to the Cali coast is nice and if you are in IT Seattle is of course one of the best places to be. I know quite a few SG people in IT are there and they all earn very good $$$ there. Funny enough once they settle in they become very American and by that you can see them coming back to their McMansions after loading their super cheap SUVs to the brim at Costco.

Its the American way. And its sweet.

Dun mind 1) Can u pls provide a breakdown of those monthly fix cost to living in USA?

Also what is "costo"?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun mind 1) Can u pls provide a breakdown of those monthly fix cost to living in USA?

Also what is "costo"?

A costco is a big warehouse that you pay a small fee to join and you get much lower prices as the membership costs subsidize the cost of goods there.

Here take a look for yourself

www.costco.com

Will look at some of my bills and get back to you.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cost of living in the US will continue to fall while AND be 1/2 the cost of Singapore OR Australia.

I think our costs are lower than that right?

Our median house is 100K there its what 400-500K

Only a desperate stupid person would consider to emigrate to Australia the ripoff hellhole.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides California you have new mexico, arizona, texas florida north and south carolina and Atlanta, Georgia. There are a variety of choices wide open for you
and with your salary you will easily have more than US$ 100K after taxes and deductions per annum to live which makes you upper class to wealthy.

New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada sounds like great places to live - warm and sunny and not freezing cold.