• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air base?

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air ba

The reason is simple, LKY and LHL is on record on what they think about them holding weapons. It's cause of this nobody dares to allow any Malay into these bases. This includes repairman

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air ba

since LKY will support the West's war against the Muslim world................of course lah.................

those Malays in Police Farce.................they carrying only rubber bullets.............other races got real ones............

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

They hold enough weapons in the Police force. That threatens people.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal

They hold enough weapons in the Police force. That threatens people.

Malay also formed a significant amount in the Infantry and Guards formation. Does that threaten you even more?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because PAP is a racist party.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If we have Malays in ISD and SID, I suspect it is SAF being paranoid by excluding Malays from 'sensitive' postings in the SAF. In ISD and SID, some of these Malays are holding very key posts. They are superscale officers and have access to almost ALL classified documents.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we have Malays in ISD and SID, I suspect it is SAF being paranoid by excluding Malays from 'sensitive' postings in the SAF. In ISD and SID, some of these Malays are holding very key posts. They are superscale officers and have access to almost ALL classified documents.

Malays in SID. No no. At the most, Eurasians. SID goes through the biggest security checks ever. Not even CCS or LTY would have passed SID checks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not that i'm aware of in the past in sid. but if there are superscales in sid now, that's news to me. as for isd, only dealt with them on "tech" issues, and all their "techies" were non-malay then. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malays in SID. No no. At the most, Eurasians. SID goes through the biggest security checks ever. Not even CCS or LTY would have passed SID checks.

Who do you think cover our neighbours down south? Can a non-Malay handle their Indon sources?

Check with your sources, if any.

In ISD, one Malay chap should be superscale B by now. Btw, he is not a scholar.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not that i'm aware of in the past in sid. but if there are superscales in sid now, that's news to me. as for isd, only dealt with them on "tech" issues, and all their "techies" were non-malay then. :wink:

Yes, ISD 'techies' mainly Chinese.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who do you think cover our neighbours down south? Can a non-Malay handle their Indon sources?

Check with your sources, if any.

In ISD, one Malay chap should be superscale B by now. Btw, he is not a scholar.

Chinese learn the language. SID sends Chinese people.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

come to think of it, you're right. i was fixated with home bases and offices. sid had ops and "sanctuaries" outside. and they were well compensated or "superscaled" for those services rendered. and yes, for those who "turned", they could also be considered assets and "employees".

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cant believe we fuckers keep talking abt this topic.

TS, you know, I know, everyone who has a brain knows it is because the govt is racist

BUT you, I and everyone will not say in public cause we can be sued at the very least for saying it in public

So what is the solution?
since the urine chinkporeans who are the majority bochup this issue, the m&ds have to raise it, of course that will mean a m&d 'leader' willing to stick his neck out and start stirring shit.

But you tell me which m&d leader dare to do this?
I think there is none, because:
1) They are beholden to the urines for their high offices and salaries so dont want to rock the boat
2) Dont see any need for m&ds not to be discriminated against, an inferior view of their own race. You will be surprised how unmud most m&d leaders are, and if you dig dig, you might even discover some are not even m&ds!! lol
3) Tidak apa atitude, cos they are as said in 1, only leaders cos they appointed by urine govt, so they dont have the initiative and think aiyah nvm la, as long can buy hdb and relak can already, why think so much.
4) They are dumb and think their fellow m&ds are dumb, so better dont get involved in difficult things, happy as long as admin staff / dispatch can already.

Please take your pick.

If TS is a m&d and wants to do something about it then pls ask enquire with your m&d leaders, agitate for this racist policy to be over turned.

But if TS dont want to do that, then pls diam diam, isap rokok or watever m&ds smoke nowadays and relak one corner preferably with a guitar and a minah on the side :oIo:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, ISD or Police is dealing with internal security whereas SAF is dealing with external security, so-call Defence.

The nature is somewhat different in this matter. Thus MID doesn't treat the malay the same way as MHA.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese learn the language. SID sends Chinese people.

In agent handling courses, your instructors will tell you it is best to get a Chinese to handle a Chinese, a Malay to handle a Malay etc. Male to handle male. If possible, match them based on age, interests etc. In some selected cases, slight alterations needed.

Operating at home allows some flexibilties. It is home ground advantage afterall.

When operating overseas, best to be extra careful. On away grounds, you are more at risk. Many factors beyond your control. In the mid or late 80s, several of our operatives were arrested and detained in Malaysia. Guess their race?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am expecting PAP to be sacked by us on 2016,now it looks it is impossible,PAP must go now,down with fucking PAP's stupid needs to have 8 million sardin fishes in this little island,their red dot,if they do not go,then we have to go,looks like PAP refuses to give an alternative.

人民行动党走(路)!打倒人民行动党!!!!!!!

spiritofchengsan97

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's the restricted list as far as i know:

No or Almost Zero Malays or Muslims in: Navy, Air Force, Commando, Armour, Artillery, Combat Engineers, Signals.

feel free to add to the list , thanks.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's the restricted list as far as i know:

No or Almost Zero Malays or Muslims in: Navy, Air Force, Commando, Armour, Artillery, Combat Engineers, Signals.

feel free to add to the list , thanks.

Definitely not in the spy agencies.