• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any non christian guys here dated a devote christian girl before

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the experience like.

No sex till marry? Every week tell u accompany her go church and cell group? Go clubbing etc all cannot, will say is against what the bible teaches etc?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to attend one bible class a week if she is evangelical, and once a week attend church if you marry one. Must convert. No more budhist or muslim.
But not for roman catholic. They only attend church.
Roman catholic are not so extreme like evangelicals.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you better date budhist girl as fucking is not a sin for them. In fact, its encouraged. Thats why china has 1.4 billion people. It could have been more if communist had not curtailed child birth and killed so many.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she's a hardcore Christian, some of her lifestyle choices will be highly annoying, and it isn't worth putting up with all that just for sex.

Let her be 'equally yoked' with a similar hardcore Christian guy.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anything is possible bro.

in my NSF days, i was a catholic guy who had regular hot sex with my christian gf. and i got to know her at the old zouk @ jiak kim street.

the good ol' days man!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once dated an ex party hard girl who fell into depression before becoming a reborn Christian. i then found out eventually reborn Christians are almost fanatical. So for the 8 months together it was like dating a schitzo .. the sex was dirty and intense but the rest of the time she would lay a guilt trip on us and say how we've sinned again. Imagine listening to that shit when you're wiping off your cum from her body and face..? She even got me to go to her church for Sunday worships (after Friday and Saturday sex marathons).

Oh i knew back then I'll be going to helI right after I die

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once dated an ex party hard girl who fell into depression before becoming a reborn Christian. i then found out eventually reborn Christians are almost fanatical. So for the 8 months together it was like dating a schitzo .. the sex was dirty and intense but the rest of the time she would lay a guilt trip on us and say how we've sinned again. Imagine listening to that shit when you're wiping off your cum from her body and face..? She even got me to go to her church for Sunday worships (after Friday and Saturday sex marathons).

sounds like it was more than worth it! :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Siao char bor!

So when you banging her she groan and moan and whine. Then cum oredi she will say "oh no. I have sinned! You have sinned! We need to repent!" While you wipe cum off her face? Lol!

Then go to church on Sunday. Pray pray pray.

Then Saturday comes and screw and screw again? She will say "fuck me fuck me! Fuck me harder! Cum on my face!"

Damn talk cock lah! Lol! Hilarious.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian ladies are good ladies.
Only thing about these ladies is that they are different , but actually the same.

If you are a leader in one of the Ministry, Christian ladies will be very impressed. They will be eager to meet you. They will find out what work you do, what kind of life you have and what car you drive or are you still single and how many ex gal friend you have before. They will simply dig your information out. They are quite resourceful.

But for man, just be careful. Some Christian ladies are embedded with some strange characters inside them. They may appear normal and very well groomed , but after a while their traits surface up. Some inherited because of past hurt , some inherited because of wrong upbringing. Some are simple Alpha males in disguise, they are only wearing a skirt that's all. It's through no fault of their own, just that life simply treated them bad and they turn out like this.

But of course being a Christian male , you are expected to love your wife no matter what happen. No fucking around outside marriage. If things can't be resolve, go to the church elders and they will counsel your wife and maybe you. For example like asking you to close the toilet cover or flushed the toilet after you use it.

Church pastor know that in Singapore there is a Women Charter to protect the ladies .Pastor knew and ask you to try to keep the marriage and keep your money safe by not divorcing your wife.

Anyway there are good church ladies around, but be very aware of those single ladies who are in their late 30 onwards. Be very aware

Last edited: