• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Current Or Former Police Officers Here?

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, if you are a former police officer or currently serving as one, I would like to ask you some questions for an article I am writing. I hope I don't offend any of you with my questions, but I need to get some facts right before I publish my article.

In case I get sued.

#1. Is it true that full-time police officers have to work 72 hours per week like security guards?

#2. Is it true that police officers have to face disciplinary action such as a fine and jail sentence if they were caught sleeping on the job or using vulgar language while in uniform?

#3. Is it true that police officers enjoy no workers' compensation? As in, if they were injured in the line of duty, they have to pay for their hospital bills out of their own pockets?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland so safe and crime free, Police works more or less is redundant keep for good see picture sake 三国演义 only...

Work long hours major in jiak jua eat snake play cards...

So crime safe places here how to get injuired from crimes?

Does that answers yr kpkb Ques?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I ain't a police officer. :biggrin:

But I also have a question!

Why policemen policewomen in uniform cannot sit down and eat at hawker centres Always see them Tapow takeaways but never once I see a police officer sitting down and enjoying his or her lunch or dinner at a hawker centre...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why policemen policewomen in uniform cannot sit down and eat at hawker centres Always see them Tapow takeaways but never once I see a police officer sitting down and enjoying his or her lunch or dinner at a hawker centre...
If you are sit and eat in public places with your revolver exposed, it's unlikely that you can have your meal and be vigilant at the same time. You are more likely to lose your revolver.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you are sit and eat in public places with your revolver exposed, it's unlikely that you can have your meal and be vigilant at the same time. You are more likely to lose your revolver.
Sounds legit! But I am wondering whether there's a standing order that says they can't dine in public places...:thumbsdown:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they can go in pairs or 3 1 eat the other 1 or 2 stand guard
Hi, if you are a former police officer or currently serving as one, I would like to ask you some questions for an article I am writing. I hope I don't offend any of you with my questions, but I need to get some facts right before I publish my article.

In case I get sued.

#1. Is it true that full-time police officers have to work 72 hours per week like security guards?

#2. Is it true that police officers have to face disciplinary action such as a fine and jail sentence if they were caught sleeping on the job or using vulgar language while in uniform?

#3. Is it true that police officers enjoy no workers' compensation? As in, if they were injured in the line of duty, they have to pay for their hospital bills out of their own pockets?
KNN what you mentioned sounds like Robocop KNN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go back eat each other......eat together.:biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All uniformed groups do not fall under MOM jusrisdiction. In other words there is no max working hours. Not sure about auxilary like cisco. Part 2 is not true at all. Vulgar language like anyone is just a fine. But even then never happens. Unifprmed group is shit now. Just subsidise a percentage only. Pension is long gone.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some scared people attack them . Sinkies will always come and talk and give nonsense. If you attend tk them mealtime burnt. But no nothingsays you cannot

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw regardkng your old post. Stupid MOF didnt demand for a guard at all banks, talk about capable tharman. Even now its not compulsary! So it falls back onto the insurance companies. And the idiots didnt force the banks to do it either till today. This cuntry is hopeless! Now you rob, stupid insirance pay out, and thats it. First workd indeed

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In case I get sued.

Your above question apply to security officers employed with pte security firms.

I also no PO. But fm my ustanding with friends, all the above not true.