• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any COVID update today?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep on reporting like this and the death is due to covid and not other disease. The death of the past 2 years are from covid and nothing else.

And u will never see the end of pandemic

Keep on following whatever the govt tells u to do and be meek, balless and submissive, you will never end covid

You want to end covid in Singapore, then rise up against all covid measures and restrictions. This is the truth.

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't watched the news for a very long time. Do they still report daily weather forecast or they have replaced it will covid updates?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update as in how many people kenna and how many died ?
At this point, it is apparent the piss and poop doesn't give a fuck.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Treat covid like flu? My uncle's friend's friend a victim of the massacre leecentlee cannot even hold wake what you say? :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since it’s considered endemic, they should just shut up then. Not as if they were doing much when cases went up. I don’t see them reporting daily fever numbers.