• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Any Chinese bro banged any Indian Girls??

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No women would want to fuck a chinese guy. Even chinese girls fuck chinese guys as a last resort. No choice.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Chinese dicks are last on the list of any girl want stuffed between their legs.
What you'd really meant to post (but came out wrong) :rolleyes:

Chinese dicks 1st on your list to stuff between your lips?

Just goes to show your siege mentality, and missing grey matter

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
have you done this desi tua liap nee before?
indian-girls-nude-art-pics.jpg

Not this one, but have done others.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Those are filthy sewage roaches meets filthy shitskin rodents, they are a match. CB Vivivan's mum is a filthy raped slut, nobody would fuck her after she spread her slut legs for a fucking Indian dog. She had to beg that shitskin to take her in.

Is Vivian's mother a good fair chinese desi now?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have fucked fair skin northern Indian punjabi girls. Nice big tits and a tight pussy.
you may be fucking descendants of alexander’s macedonian and greek army. thousands of them got stranded in northwest india and settled there, fucking ah neh women to continue their bloodline.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you may be fucking descendants of alexander’s macedonian and greek army. thousands of them got stranded in northwest india and settled there, fucking ah neh women to continue their bloodline.

Cool. She was quite smart, studying in Uni in London. Not your village apuneh chick. Was into BDSM too.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a chinese guy name nachtsider who has an indian wife, very popular chap in that edmw forum cos he isn't shy in sharing his real life

SlVnX6C.jpg

GIj6eRQ.jpg

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of Filipina sluts and maids at lucky plaza will tell u that they have fucked Indian man before. Even Vivian Balakrishnan's mother can also tell u that lancheow from Kerala/Tamil nadu are good for fucking.

raw or what? the pinay swallowed everything?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday i went to musatafa center to get some cables, it was damn packed due to the holidays. In fact, it was so packed that i banged into many Indian girls... banged left, right, centre... untill giddy.. so yeah, i've banged indian girls before.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. A Singh girl. In my house. She was visiting her boyfriend who was a neighbour of mine. He wasn't in. So she came over asked if she could hang out at my house until her boyfriend returns home. We were making out very soon. She was an extremely friendly girl.

Cheers!