• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Antioxidant recommendation?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how's iherb.com ?

their price good ?

i'm thinking of ordering probiotics from Jarrow or Now Foods from iherb.com so any advice ?

iHerb ships small orders(weighing less than 3 pound,under US$80) for $5 to Spore. Their prices are usually competitive. They do give further discounts based on the total amount of your total order.

They sometimes have specials where the cost of international shipping is reduced e.g. $5 charge is waived. The $5 option is by US mail. Takes about 9 to 10 days to reach Spore.

When they have these specials the courier charges are reduced by 30% to 50% off the normal costs. Takes about 4 days to ship to Spore.

Nice thing if you select shipping by courier is that you can track the status of your delieverry via the web.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iHerb ships small orders(weighing less than 3 pound,under US$80) for $5 to Spore. Their prices are usually competitive. They do give further discounts based on the total amount of your total order.

They sometimes have specials where the cost of international shipping is reduced e.g. $5 charge is waived. The $5 option is by US mail. Takes about 9 to 10 days to reach Spore.

When they have these specials the courier charges are reduced by 30% to 50% off the normal costs. Takes about 4 days to ship to Spore.

Nice thing if you select shipping by courier is that you can track the status of your delieverry via the web.

many thanks, bro............

so only USD to ship to S'pore ?

what if my order more than USD80 and heavier than 3 pounds ? >> better to place 2 orders ??

shipping may be cheap, but is it reliable ?? if lost, mah jialat ?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

what if my order more than USD80 and heavier than 3 pounds ? >> better to place 2 orders ??

Cheebye Peasant

I am shocked that you are so insecured at this advanced age

If bo ji, don;t buy

Don't KBKB like someone is forcing you to buy

FUck off!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've been ordering from iHerb for a couple of years. My orders are both small & large orders & I'm a satisfied customer. Gotten everything I've ordered & they do a good job of packing e.g. use bubble pack to wrap glass bottles.

I've tried other companies & in my opinion few can match iHerb on service. However I still order from other companies because certain products are not carried by iHerb.

iHerbs sometimes offers specials on lower shipping costs which apply to both US & International orders. Other health companies offer their "free shipping" promotions only to US customers. :(

Some companies take 1 month to ship to Spore even though you choose delivery by courier. Compare this to iHerbs 4 days.

With iHerb you can choose DHL or UPS, but I choose DHL because it's cheaper than UPS. I often order 32 oz edible oils, liquid hawthorn,... which come in glass bottles, which are bulky & easily weigh more than the 3 lbs. I order about 3 months of products for myself & family(US$600 to US$1,000+) & the shipping costs for these orders are usually about US$30. Do take note that DHL/UPS will charge GST when they make delivery.

With the small orders shipped by mail, gst is not charged

I make smaller orders on "specials" that iHerb sometimes offers. These are promotion prices on certain products.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if my order more than USD80 and heavier than 3 pounds ?.......

I'm a heavy user of Ubiquino which is ver 2.0 of COQ10. In Spore GNC, Natures Farm do not carry Ubiquinol:eek:

They only carry C0Q10. The C0Q10 they carry is also very expensive:(

Companies like iHerb carry a wide range of products that local companies cannot match. When I was looking for flax oil last year, both GNC & Natures Farm had zero stocks:eek: So I ordered from iHerb doing a small order:smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Peasant

I am shocked that you are so insecured at this advanced age

If bo ji, don;t buy

Don't KBKB like someone is forcing you to buy

FUck off!!!

whether i got balls or not..................ask your mother lor.................she loves sucking on them............