• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar says he was just joking nia....chillax lah!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
anwar-ibrahim-tun-m.ashx

PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim (pic) says he was just joking when he spoke about watching Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad being sworn in as Prime Minister on May 10 and feeling that it should have been him instead.

Channel News Asia reported the PKR president-elect as saying this during a lecture in Singapore on Thursday (Sept 20).

"I was just joking and that became the headline, " he said during a press conference at PKR headquarters here on Friday (Sept 21).

It was reported that during the dialogue session with hundreds of students from various schools at the Singapore Management University, he had said that if he was honest, he he did feel that the person being sworn in as prime minister should have been him, not Dr Mahathir.

Anwar said he was telling the students how delighted he was by the enormous support of the people for Pakatan Harapan having formed the government under Dr Mahathir.

"Then they questioned me about my personal feelings because I was supposed to lead (Pakatan).

"I said of course, if I was not in prison, then I wanted to be there. But at that time, I was still in prison. So they laughed.

Anwar reiterated that the support for Dr Mahathir from all Pakatan component parties must be firm.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...saying-i-should-have-been-pm-instead-of-dr-m/

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think Anwar is happy where he is. Being PM right now is a thank less job and it's no longer the road to wealth like in the good old days of madhatter n NahJeeb. If Anwar is pm. He can't go around giving talks etc. N no longer be paid giving talks etc..will just have to contend with ministerial salary which in mudland is quite mediocre