• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anus Yee want to apply restraining order against his father

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
riyq0g.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Lao pei just paid $10k bailing him out, what a grateful son. SDP for the win!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the prove that Grace Fu is correct... He bring stress for his parent... PAP minister is correct again...:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His dad beat him... he has the right to do that.

All the way Amos.. i support you on that.. Your dad should be chained.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If his dad beat him... His dad should be jail 3 weeks just like Neo... Why his dad is still scot free???:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His dad is probably a loser who has to kiss LKY's ass (or appear to be doing so) to earn a living.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If his dad beat him... His dad should be jail 3 weeks just like Neo... Why his dad is still scot free???:rolleyes:

because Amos didn't report about him on that..now the start is restraining order, one more wack and his dad will be in jail.

i look down on parents who uses beating to "teach" their children.. i suggest these parents to castrate or sterilised themselves so they will not torture those new child being born into this world.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very surprise why MCYS refused to step in to investigate on Arphonsus Yee since Amos Yee said that he was abused by Mr Yee

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"During my childhood, my father would viciously berate me whenever he was upset with me (For cases such as when I had rubbed my eyes too much), and though I never saw it, I heard that my mother was slapped by him several times. And he did violently pin me down onto a bed when he admonished me for my Chinese New Year video a few years ago (The implications of that image is stunning)."

"A couple of hours before the hearing, my mother and I picked that black shirt and beige pants, the clothes you’ve seen me wore during the court hearing, that were to my great satisfaction.

However, contrary to the views of mother and I, my father wasn’t satisfied with those outdoor clothing, in fact he thought that they looked too casual for court.. He wanted me to wear more ‘formal’ clothing, with buttons, collars and possibly a tie or bow, otherwise the judge wouldn’t accept it.

Such arrogance for my father to put his own personal perspective, and claim that it is that of others. If the judge were to truly dictate his decisions on me based upon the quality of my ware, he would be unjust. Though maybe that was what my father was going for."

"Naturally, I expressed refusal to do so, and thus commenced my father’s violent behaviour. He pulled my shirt towards him, and made the gangsterish gesture, of clenching one’s fist and pulling it back, threatening a punch on my face, if I did not comply.

My mother screamed, pleaded, and desperately attempted to pull me away from my father’s supposed oncoming attack."

Quote from Amos Yee Blog.

https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/0...busive-father/

If it is base solely on his blog, I rather the dad have beaten up Amos, at he would really deserve it. But I only see almost acts of violence, which mainly show acts of concern by the dad. So I would say have an egg is better then have Amos.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the dad has been guilty of a recurring pattern of child abuse – verbal, emotional & physical – then the child has every right to seek protection via a restraining order.

It seems that the Amos's dad has also been physically abusive to his mother in the past. For an abused kid, Amos is remarkably level-headed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opposition figures have a habit of disappointing and erratic behaviour, while their-hard supporters find ways and means to explain away such bizarre behaviour as 'justifiable'. Little wonder why the majority of us think opposition supporters are unreliable.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you refering to Lee Kuan Yew?
He is the most erratic leader.
joined malaysia but failed to live in harmony with malaysian leaders and because of him we got kicked out from Malaysia

Opposition figures have a habit of disappointing and erratic behaviour, while their-hard supporters find ways and means to explain away such bizarre behaviour as 'justifiable'. Little wonder why the majority of us think opposition supporters are unreliable.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please,please, look yourself in the mirror. That's unreliabilty.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
获保释回家的余澎杉,昨晚当着父亲的面前,指要申请限制令,制止父亲接近他。

16岁余澎杉(洋名Amos Yee)因为在今年3月27日和28日通过电子媒介散布猥亵图样,以及蓄意伤害基督教徒感受的两项罪名成立。

余澎杉昨晚被父亲保释后,与父母离开国家法院,但是三人并没有一起回家。

他的父亲在昨晚9时50分左右,出现在顺福路组屋住家的楼下,见到记者,反而问记者说:“他们(余澎杉与母亲)不是在楼上吗?如果不在,可能是已经出去了。”

就在他说完不久,余澎杉与母亲出现,余父显得惊讶。余澎杉告诉记者,他离开国家法院后与母亲共度晚餐,在一家素餐馆用餐。

当记者问余澎杉为何父亲没随行时,他却在父亲的面前声称要向申请限制令,不让父亲接近他,因此没有和父亲一同吃晚餐。

余父在听到儿子的这番话时显得淡定,没有表现出任何惊讶或不满。

父子俩没有任何交流。当记者问他为何要向父亲申请限制令时,他却说:“你们拭目以待,我会在博客上做出宣布。”

接着,三人一起乘搭电梯上楼。

余澎杉之前也曾在保释期间贴博文指被他被父亲虐待,但他表示不会过度在意儿子在网上的贴文,对他来说那只是一篇博文。

余父之后接受访问时表示,昨晚没有一起吃晚餐,是因为他必须回办公室。对于孩子要向他申请限制令,余父表示感到颇为“不舒服”

余澎杉的刑事案代表律师多德韦尔今早表示,这是当事人的私事,他并没有被通知有关这项意愿。“如果被通知,我们会尝试帮助他们一家。”

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you lah, this has nothing to do with what fuck oppo or politics. It is just a plain character flaw of Amos's father. A person who could not resolve issues without the use of physical force.

Like like your LKY. Plain vile character flaw with a touch of sadistic flavor to see those that oppose him suffer. It's no wonder his son is so 'directionless' in his life as the over whelming strong vile character of his father ( like your father now) simply blanks out his Ah Loong will to take the lead in everything he does! LoL.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
For an abused kid, Amos is remarkably level-headed.

He is level-headed???????

You may need to get your head checked if you can't see or refuse to see the obvious, that this kid is suffering from an untreated psychological disorder.

Just because he is "useful" to the cause you advocate does not mean that everything he does is all sugar and spice and all things nice.

nanjingren

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are judging based on what young Amos wrote. Assuming we take his words on what he wrote are true, shouldn't this be a matter for him & his family to sort them out? How his mother & father are as parents, regardless of the latter being so called abusive has no basis for us here to interfere.

Given your question, why do you think you have the right to judge, even if you aren't fathers?

Last edited: