• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be...?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
NEVER. LOL. Now MP Zainal Sapari finally joined the action. A little too late, maybe? Casey claims he made the greatest mistake in his life last week. Really? His diatribes against Sinkies have been going on for a long time. i would have thought his greatest mistake would be to marry Tranny look alike Bernice Wong, who produced an abnormal son for him. I can't imagine a time when he would return to Singapore without someone recognising him and reporting it. He must be slumming it flying economy class to Perth. I am surprise he did not have to wash the stench from the poor people flying also in the economy class. I would have thought that some one who owns a Porsche and lives in Sentosa Cove would fly first class. During the flight, did his son ask "Daddy, who are these poor people, and where is our First Class seats?".

“This week, I have made the greatest mistake of my life,” he wrote in an email.

And he has paid dearly for it.

British expat Anton Casey, who in the course of this week sparked world headlines for his "poor people" and "stench of public transport" posts on Facebook, has left the country.

Fired by his employer, wealth management firm CrossInvest Asia, private wealth manager Casey has packed his bags for Perth after living in Singapore for the past 12 years.

According to national daily The Straits Times, fellow passengers spotted Casey with his wife, former Miss Singapore Universe winner Bernice Wong and their five-year-old son, on a Singapore Airlines economy class flight to Perth early on Friday morning.

The 39-year-old, who is a Singapore permanent resident, was sporting a cap and looking tired. In an email to the paper, he said he was leaving the country because of “threats made towards (his) family”.

“I hope the people of Singapore will allow me to volunteer my time and resources to community projects in order to make amends for my mistakes,” he wrote. “I also hope the people of Singapore, my adopted home, will forgive me over time… Singapore is our home, and we hope to return when we feel safe.”

Wong and their son are Singapore citizens, he added, noting also that he has lived here for 12 years.

Casey’s departure echoes what happened to former NTUC assistant director Amy Cheong, an Australian citizen born in Malaysia who was fired by the trade union and subsequently returned to Perth.

The private wealth fund manager incurred the wrath of Singapore’s internet users when screengrabs of two Facebook posts started circulating and were published on citizen journalism site STOMP.

In the posts, he shared a picture of his son with the caption, “Daddy where is your car & who are all these poor people?” as well as a second image of his son in a silver Porsche with the line, “Normal service can resume, once I have washed the stench of public transport off me.”

In a separate public post, he had also taken a picture of a taxi driver, calling him a “retard” for wearing gloves and covering himself with towels in 37-degrees-Celsius weather. He eventually deleted all his social media accounts after the backlash.

His comments triggered a strong response from Law Minister K Shanmugam, who said on Thursday morning that the posts were “deeply offensive”.

On Friday, Pasir Ris-Punggol MP Zainal bin Sapari also weighed in.

Sharing a link to a story by British publication The Independent on his Facebook timeline on Thursday night, Zainal wrote, “NTUC was decisive in sending a clear message when our staff crossed the line. Will CrossInvest Asia do the same?”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be..

LKY has made many derogatory remarks about the Malays. When will he be driven out of town?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be..

I fear Singaporeans have limited memories. Give it a few weeks, perhaps months and most will have forgotten about this whole affair.
It's up to netizens to ensure that when he does return we continue to make him feel persona non grata to the extent that he will want to quit for good.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

LKY has made many derogatory remarks about the Malays. When will he be driven out of town?

he lost Aljunied GRC, didn't he? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why MP and ministar never lobby for his PR to be revoked?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

one down ... now, to concentrate on those who say Sinkies got no ball :oIo:

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You mean Anton and family flew SQ Economy Class to Perth??? Cannot be, Economy Class is only for poor fucks like us!!!

They should fly First Class to Perth or use his Private Jet to fly to Perth..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The Private Jet was being serviced and there was no loan jet available at such short notice.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

one down ... now, to concentrate on those who say Sinkies got no ball :oIo:

:biggrin:

Morning bro, you referring to our resident vegan Foreign Trash????

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean Anton and family flew SQ Economy Class to Perth??? Cannot be, Economy Class is only for poor fucks like us!!!

He just lost that privilege and his employer probably advise him against it. I am surprised that he did not take the MRT to the airport. Probably suicidal to do do.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He just lost that privilege and his employer probably advise him against it. I am surprised that he did not take the MRT to the airport. Probably suicidal to do do.

Did he and his family take the subway with those poor fuck in Perth??

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

No First Class tickets also??

Not worth the money for such a short trip. Anton is very rich but he's also very prudent when it comes to spending money. He doesn't waste it. That's why he married a cheap SPG. The Ang Moh gold diggers are far more demanding.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not worth the money for such a short trip. Anton is very rich but he's also very prudent when it comes to spending money. He doesn't waste it. That's why he married a cheap SPG. The Ang Moh gold diggers are far more demanding.

But only poor smelly fucks like us take Economy class. If he is so rich, then he should fly First Class to Perth, the distance make difference.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with you that he is very rich. Rich in stupidity.
He is also very prudent - prudent in using less than minimal of his airhead brain.
He doesn't waste money - because he does not have much to start with.
Also agree, very much that his wife is one big cheap SPG.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did he and his family take the subway with those poor fuck in Perth??

You are kidding me.
Everyone drives here, the metro is underutilized outside peak hours.
The poor folks drive wreaked cars here, moreover, there is no one to rob on the trains, so they don't take trains.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

he lost Aljunied GRC, didn't he? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's not enough, he should lose his seat in Tanjong Pagar too. Sinkies should go to the Parliament website and check the attendance records with a fine comb. Wouldn't a true Opposition supporter rejoice if this Article of the Constitution is invoked? :rolleyes:

There's another provision in the Constitution:

46(2) The seat of a Member of Parliament shall become vacant —

(d) if during 2 consecutive months in each of which sittings of Parliament (or any committee of Parliament to which he has been appointed) are held, he is absent from all such sittings without having obtained from the Speaker before the termination of any such sitting permission to be or to remain absent therefrom;

I would argue that the decision of the Speaker is subject to judicial review. Calling Ravi. :biggrin:

tsk... old folks got difficulty in mobility, you so mean... :o

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

That Old Fart also made many derogatory remarks about Sinkies in general and many threats which only shows he doesn't understand what the fark is a democracy in spite of his double first in law. Daft, need to have spurs put into their hide, repent if you don't vote wisely, knuckle duster, cul de sac, blah, blah, blah. All these words and phrases became part of Singlish because he uttered them. He should have be driven out of office long time ago. Sinkies get the kind of Govt that they deserve. :rolleyes:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

"return when we fee safe" - again sounds so self centered. He should just apologise, say take some time off to recollect his thoughts and hope to visit Singapore in the near future. Maybe go join some buddhist temple in Thai for 6 months. Workout, lose some weight, spend more time with family, take months off

Guy was never in any danger. He left for Perth because he lost his job and so nothing to do now. And I doubt if anyone wants to hire him in the immediate future. Also with all the bad PR just follow the movie stars - check into some rehab for 3 months and the news cycle forgets all about you.