• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another useless Japanese gadget - brainwave controlled wagging tails for human beings

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... or "Fox spirit" tail according to Sadplumpgirl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qvHcBq7UaY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Another useless Japanese gadget - brainwave controlled wagging tails for human be

not too bad a gadget....can signal availability and intent.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another useless Japanese gadget - brainwave controlled wagging tails for human be

But I wag my tail, in front HOW??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Besides dog tails, you have cat ears as well ... :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CqSZg0oiYuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Japs are a weird bunch. Take lsd and go to Japan, You will trip balls.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.... or "Fox spirit" tail according to Sadplumpgirl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qvHcBq7UaY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you put that in front to wag up and down, that will be a different story. LOL!...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

....can signal availability and intent.
Recall my old Palm pda (before advent of mobile era and wifi) could "beam" name and contact across the bar to sighted chiobu. Only problem was she gotta have another Palm pda too. But you risk kena LB jumping on the bandwith (and all over you too):p
Rogue Trader said:
"Fox spirit" tail according to Sadplumpgirl
She more like vixen:rolleyes:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All the useful product start with useless design :wink: by the way who care if it's useless design or what , most importantly is fun . Some ppl love extrem sports can u say it's useless ? TS have been in the goverment agency for too long :wink: maybe he needed to buy that " tail " for work :wink:

jw5

Loyal

No need for another gadget.
This has existed since the beginning of time.
It's called "naggy wife and hen-pecked husband". :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the useful product start with useless design :wink: by the way who care if it's useless design or what , most importantly is fun . Some ppl love extrem sports can u say it's useless ? TS have been in the goverment agency for too long :wink: maybe he needed to buy that " tail " for work :wink:

Wah bro so touchy for what? I'm only trying to emulate my idol makapaa with the headlines. :rolleyes:

And how I wish I'm in the government agency!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah bro so touchy for what? I'm only trying to emulate my idol makapaa with the headlines. :rolleyes:

And how I wish I'm in the government agency!!

Bro , No touchy lah .. Don't be so sensitive leh . I saw your the word proud pap supporter since 2012 I also scare :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro , No touchy lah .. Don't be so sensitive leh . I saw your the word proud pap supporter since 2012 I also scare :wink:

I'm really very proud to be PAP supporter now what....?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm "HAPPY " for you if you support PAP :wink:

tankew tankew...

Then can you help me import some tails? I will make everyone wear one during my weekly RC meeting.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

The most creative people in Asia, bar none. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tankew tankew...

Then can you help me import some tails? I will make everyone wear one during my weekly RC meeting.

Whahahaa ... If its under "company" bills I will charge more . What's the quotation ? If I can get the contracts I confirm ask one woman give you bbbj .. On bor ? :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whahahaa ... If its under "company" bills I will charge more . What's the quotation ? If I can get the contracts I confirm ask one woman give you bbbj .. On bor ? :wink:

On lah.. one lousy bike we can pay more than 2k... this hi tech wagging tail should be 2.5k minimum..

but must be bbbj in jap schoolgirl uniform can?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

On lah.. one lousy bike we can pay more than 2k... this hi tech wagging tail should be 2.5k minimum..

but must be bbbj in jap schoolgirl uniform can?

Can can .. You want her to use PAP white uniform also can :wink: zorro uniform also can .. You name it I have it ... Most importantly must got the contract .. I also can give you percentage .

By the way although look hi-tech but made in china so our profit confirm beri beri high ..

Last edited: