• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another touching commercial - but this time its not from Thailand

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=dailymotion;x1bojyw]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bojyw_icici-lombard-2014-tvc-latest-tv-ad-nibhaye-vaade_auto[/video]

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't understand. :*:

Ok let me explain.

Many forumers in SBF always look down on Indians, calling them names, making fun of them, stereotyping them just because of the colour of their skin. I posted this to show that Indians are just normal people with talents and creativity. Thais had been well known for creating touching commercials so can Indians. Now understand?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok let me explain.

Many forumers in SBF always look down on Indians, calling them names, making fun of them, stereotyping them just because of the colour of their skin. I posted this to show that Indians are just normal people with talents and creativity. Thais had been well known for creating touching commercials so can Indians. Now understand?

I got no idea what the fuck this commercial is about. No idea what the fuck was said in the commercial, no idea what the fuck was written on it........

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
We piggy head shakers make very lousy commercials because we always shake the head to say yes. Everything is yes even if we cannot accomplish it. I am honest about it and know we lose out to thais but at least we win in shaking head.