• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANother teacher bite the dust

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.... I used to have a Female Teacher which is beautiful and pretty..... She was already married than when I was in Primary School..... How I wish i can this type of advantage with her....

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, I've this encounter when 12 yrs old. I sit in the back and teacher always come to the back when students are doing exercises and sit down with me and touch me here and there. But I scared so teacher backed off.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some Singapore women have strange fetishes. Could there be more of them as there is no smoke without fire?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me, I've this encounter when 12 yrs old. I sit in the back and teacher always come to the back when students are doing exercises and sit down with me and touch me here and there. But I scared so teacher backed off.

you mean the male teacher was touching you ?... :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think not only are there changing attitudes towards sex, the role of the Internet and social media these days also added to the problem.

It is not unusual to find teachers who chit-chat lengthy sessions with students via WhatsApp, or who add them as friends on Facebook. The social barriers and the wall separating teachers and students have broken down. MOE has partly exacerbated this problem by exhorting teachers become chummy friends with their students.

A couple of decades ago, the most we had done was guess the color of a female teacher's underwear (or if she's wearing any), or occasionally tease her (indirectly) about the size of her tits. Say and see, but no touch.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm it's sex education mah...n personal demo by the teacher I wonder if it is guy who blew the whistle

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sure have one except that the young boys are enjoying it and learning new experiences so they are keeping quiet about it......wouldn't you? :p

Guess nowadays boys of 13 are more matured than us when we were of the same age. I recall being still innocent at that age and only started getting interested in girls in Secondary 2.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuan,

I also have an encounter when I was a 12 years old boy. My female chio milf civics teacher came into changing room when I was changing for PE lesson. We were all alone. She reach for my dick and stroke it. After awhile I shot my liquid arrow between her eyes. All the Way binya.:o

M

Mdm Tang

Tuan,

I also have an encounter when I was a 12 years old boy. My female chio milf civics teacher came into changing room when I was changing for PE lesson. We were all alone. She reach for my dick and stroke it. After awhile I shot my liquid arrow between her eyes. All the Way binya.:o

Datoh how cum u never cried molest ???

whahahaha ... :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuan,

You too binya??? When i was in pri 6 my form teacher always 'punished.' me by rubbing my face onto her 36C tits :(

I still get nightmares sometimes all these years :(

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess nowadays boys of 13 are more matured than us when we were of the same age. I recall being still innocent at that age and only started getting interested in girls in Secondary 2.

You are a late bloomer. When i was 10 i was already looking down my classmates blouses