• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Spill and Another Road Closure!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]TWO LANES ON THE ECP CLOSED DUE TO m&d SPILL[/h]

Post date:
5 Feb 2015 - 6:09pm

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/ecp-m&d-spill-3-data.jpg?itok=U_ElISRK

A large truck carrying m&d braked suddenly on the East Coast Parkway towards Changi Airport after the Bedok Exit causing large amounts of m&d to spill out onto the expressway.
Authorities have closed off two lanes of the road in order to clean it up.
The driver of the truck which caused the mess explained that he had been driving along the expressway when a can suddenly cut into his lane.
The lorry had to brake suddenly to avoid hitting the van and the sudden change in speed caused the m&d in his truck to fly forward covering his windscreen and spilling out onto the road.
“I couldn't see and stopped in the centre lane and slowly made my way to the side. The guy who suddenly cut in front of me drove off," the driver explained.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mathi AlaganCentre lane ,that means the driver was speeding! In malaysia the truck must use a canvas to tie so that what ever inside cannot be spilled onto the road. But in singapore they don't secure except for the flip flop. The GOVT allows such thing so that the rich employer getting richer. These trucks are very unsafe for other road users.
Reply · Like · 4 · 21 hours ago

odA9sNLrE86.jpg
Add a Reply...

Albert Tan · Top Commenter · NSCA (Negros State College of agriculture)From oil spill to m&d spill. Whats next? More jobs for the police to do
Reply · Like · 2 · 21 hours ago

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]TWO LANES ON THE ECP CLOSED DUE TO m&d SPILL[/h]

A large truck carrying m&d braked suddenly on the East Coast Parkway towards Changi Airport after the Bedok Exit causing large amounts of m&d to spill out onto the expressway.
Authorities have closed off two lanes of the road in order to clean it up.
The driver of the truck which caused the mess explained that he had been driving along the expressway when a can suddenly cut into his lane.
The lorry had to brake suddenly to avoid hitting the van and the sudden change in speed caused the m&d in his truck to fly forward covering his windscreen and spilling out onto the road.
“I couldn't see and stopped in the centre lane and slowly made my way to the side. The guy who suddenly cut in front of me drove off," the driver explained.

So was it a CAN or a VAN ?