• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Sinkie's car beats red light and causes 4-vehicle collision in Aljunied!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just days after a tragic traffic accident took the life an elderly woman, another major incident took place at Sims Avenue yesterday morning that saw three people — including two seniors — sent to hospital.

Police confirmed to Stomp that a 69-year-old motorcyclist and two female passengers, aged 49 and 80, were conveyed conscious to Tan Tock Seng Hospital following a four-vehicle collision at the junction of Sims Avenue and Aljunied Road at about 10am yesterday.

Dashcam footage of the moment of impact was shared on Facebook, showing how the driver of a Citroën C4 Cactus beat a red light before swiping the front bumper of a car. Though the motorcyclist managed to brake in time, he was still slammed into by the swerving yellow car, which also managed to hit a taxi.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Income opportunities

tow truck
healthcare
lawyers
car workshop
spare parts distributor
public transport operator
car rental

income-opportunity-smrt.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the consequences of allowing old man to drive a taxi on road. Citizens indirectly pays for it via their own life.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Road limited. No further room for expansion. But population kip growing. Need to squeeze. Expect more accident...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damned... if you want to die.. just jump down. but for heaven's sake... don't beat the red-light and bring others down with you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was spot on again, i ever mentioned in the forum many years ago, after driving taxi for many years, i had made observation that roads in spore is very hazardous, overcrowded and filled with many mentally unfit motorists.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At times can be frustrated too. So many amber lights. So much so lives being compromise.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was spot on again, i ever mentioned in the forum many years ago, after driving taxi for many years, i had made observation that roads in spore is very hazardous, overcrowded and filled with many mentally unfit motorists.

Mentioned unfit motorist...straightaway i tink of those jiuhukias!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
More and more idiots on the roads. Tough times need tough measures. I propose this- Lifetime ban for nincompoops who causes damage to public property, causes bodily injuries to others and/or accidents that result in death of others.

Couple that with full reimbursement for repairs of property, all hospital bills resulting from the accident, and providing life time health care costs for complications arising from the accident.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, the collision impact not as great as the Ah Tiong rich guy Ma Chi's Ferrari. :wink:

o0480064311979609845.jpg

RIP to the bijin nihonjin, Ito-san.

senatus_jhSBjz.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky the motorcyclist wasn't making a Grabfood delivery... we can't have missed deliveries and Sinkies (or worse, FTs) going hungry without their food arriving. :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel tat cars shld revert back to Manual gear. Changing gears prevent ur mind fm being idle. Also both hands work. No time to hold hp. Accidents can be avoided/reduced.