• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another 'Modern Monk' On the Prowl!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all, not sure if he is a monk. second, why not ask him? third, if he is a monk, tell him off lah.

post online for what? Stompers only know how to kaopeh.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 11 Aug, 2009 17:35
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Bejewelled 'monk' shops, followed by aide pushing pram with 2 dogs inside

This shaven-headed 'monk', decked out in expensive-looking jewellery and a heavy gold watch, was spotted shopping by a STOMPer. He was accompanied by a personal aide who followed him, pushing a pram with two small dogs in it.

Here's what the surprised STOMPer wrote in an email today (Aug 11):

"To the Buddhist experts out there:

"I seek your advice - is it acceptable for a 'monk' to be out shopping with an assistant, pushing a pram with two pet dogs inside?

"I took these pictures of what I saw at People's Park on Saturday night.

"This 'monk' was wearing expensive-looking gemstones and a heavy gold watch.

"Is this really Buddhism?"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To all stompers out there, are all stompers idiots? He should be taking the fake monk to task and not go around harassing "Buddhist experts". As if every Buddhist is out policing for him.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea lah, Gandhi, babies, and many do-gooders all rotting in hell because of your evil god. duh

babies excluded...

not too sure about Gandhi and two goody shoers...:biggrin:

salvation must includes faith....otherwise all works done will be futile...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
841243103246265167full.jpg

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
babies excluded...

not too sure about Gandhi and two goody shoers...:biggrin:

salvation must includes faith....otherwise all works done will be futile...

dun fudge around hor. you not sure, I am sure. Your evil god stated very clearly that those who believe in him have to go to hell for eternity.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You just dirty your mind and thoughts.
Do what is good , do no evil and keep the mind pure and that mind find is the essence of Buddhism and most of the religions.

you cant just escape from reality , a lot of religion has been using the word " hell " and "heaven " to con ppl money .if there is god then your god wants religion fruits not nuts from you ..:wink:

let me ask you a simple question , do you think that the world is so perfect and everybody is nice and naive ? buddha teaching is only apply to long long time ago era , where ppl are not after fame and wealth ,everybody lives a simple life style and there are no temptation about the 5C .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
during this economy crisis ...its time for those botak to go out full force ....many will seek their prayer , buy their thai amulet ( cost price $10 selling $88 ) , seek for fortune ...ect .BIG MONEY BIG MONEY ....