• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another MIW speaking the same rubbish

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon all the scums in white will come out in full force to attack him.

It is okay. PAP discredit him and make him a martyr in Singapore and the world, then PAP will die as it is the sign for no holds bar by everyone. Since you want to talk power and jiao talk, their is no problem for PRC, USA, Indonesia to really twist the PAP arm. You will find how futile the military weapons will be. Everything must work in tandem. You want to play this card, be prepared to suffer. Not every quiet academician will take this down lying as non serious academic wants to be named clown in the world either. PAP has officially crossed the lines. We can sit back and watch the shows coming from everywhere.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right. We just sit back and watch the shows. I think LCY is not going to give up so soon.

Please, PAP, use ISA, use income tax invasion, throw him in jail or IMH, I know you want to do it as the old man is behind it. Come on, let us see how the world and LSF reacts..............

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please, PAP, use ISA, use income tax invasion, throw him in jail or IMH, I know you want to do it as the old man is behind it. Come on, let us see how the world and LSF reacts..............

I don't think PAP will jail or send him to IMH for they know everyone is watching. They will try to discredit him as much as they can.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think PAP will jail or send him to IMH for they know everyone is watching. They will try to discredit him as much as they can.

How, if his idea goes viral overseas and other wordclass economist support him and discredit the buffoons of PAP, how?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all we know, the scums in white will never take up his suggestion. We can only wait and see what's they're going to do next.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all we know, the scums in white will never take up his suggestion. We can only wait and see what's they're going to do next.
They will not. I hope they ISA. UK and Malaysia have a lot of action to take after that. I do not mind getting a UK passport leh.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen this look before. It is when they are caught off guard, without an answer to the question concern and were trying to find a way to wissel out of the situation.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Contrary to what his colleagues had done, Lui Teck Yew was quoted in today's Sick Times as saying he will "not rush to discredit" LCY. Perhaps they now realised something not so right with all the attacks?