• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another mainland airline passenger opens emergency exit ‘for some fresh air’

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1937540/another-mainland-airline-passenger-opens-emergency-exit-some

pkU3doq.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these fuckers should stop opening doors for smoking - and what is it with this 'fresh air and sunshine" nonsense :confused:

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;8DzVdbfgDFY]https://youtu.be/8DzVdbfgDFY[/video]

You don't pray pray.

He had been trained well to open up aircraft door and jump out airborne hundreds of tme already.

He PLA AIRBORNE DIVISION ok?

You don't Seow Seow!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't pray pray.

He had been trained well to open up aircraft door and jump out airborne hundreds of tme already.

He PLA AIRBORNE DIVISION ok?

You don't Seow Seow!

So ancient! Must jump out of planes, run and hide and shoot. High risk too.

I prefer our Generals. Just push a few buttons on computer and enemies always kena destroyed and these Generals will be promoted based solely on computer games. Never mind they are just on Paper.

On the opening of plane doors for fresh air, I am waiting to read of one passenger to open door while in mid-flight. Then all passengers can have very fresh, unpolluted air at 30,000 feet up. That will be very healthy air! Even in other airlines not from/to PRC, if there is no quarreling or fighting among themselves, I get very worried what may happen during flight!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
So ancient! Must jump out of planes, run and hide and shoot. High risk too.

I prefer our Generals. Just push a few buttons on computer and enemies always kena destroyed and these Generals will be promoted based solely on computer games. Never mind they are just on Paper.

On the opening of plane doors for fresh air, I am waiting to read of one passenger to open door while in mid-flight. Then all passengers can have very fresh, unpolluted air at 30,000 feet up. That will be very healthy air! Even in other airlines not from/to PRC, if there is no quarreling or fighting among themselves, I get very worried what may happen during flight!

They should be taught that doors are important and even sacred, they should never be opened without first asking for permission. :biggrin:

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brightkid aint so bright :p