• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Lost Sheep from CHC

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His real name is Jovinder Singh and he changed it via deed poll.

He's an FT from Perak. Think his life would be in danger if he does his preaching in Malaysia. Think also he loves Prince songs, Little Red Corvette, Delirious, When Doves Cry, Let's Go Crazy, Purple Rain, Kiss etc.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
pay to ceasar what is due to ceasar ,ceasar.
pay to God what is due to God, God.
what is his intention, to spread the gospel or to profit from the gospel or other works of other pastor. At the end of the day, there's is a buddhist saying
"万法皆空‘因果不空”

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the likes of Kong Hee,

he believes he is anointed - so everything he does is for God, God-inspired, God-instructed etc. (who are you to doubt his personal line to the Big Boss above?)

Soon, subconsciously, what is his is God's & what is God's through him is also his since his is God. Any material wealth he feels entitled to,
he helps himself - believing those are his deserved blessings from God.

So any alleged unethical siphoning & transfer of church funds from the church body to any of those companies he set up - 3rd party lending, bonds issued & subscribed, investment in expensive equipment, huge writedowns & writeoffs over time, cheap disposal of assets to related party companies - all these are just mechanics & since it is all for God & God's work, what is the issue? what's the big deal?

It is this same nonchalance & cavalier attitude that is manifested in the plagiarism matter.

Aiyoh, just say something like 'overlook','slow in crediting', what's the big deal? after all, (again) it is doing God's work & for believers' edification etc.

mine is God's & God's is mine as I am his agent - this is the deadliest mental trap of the most devout & super righteous.

UPDATE: over at Asiaone Forum, actual copies of CHC financial statement ending 21 Oct 2009 was posted & closely scrutinised. More mysterious outflows to related party companies in the form of 'unquoted bonds' investments are queried. Apologists hoped that these companies can be proven to be owned by individuals who are holding them in trusts for CHC. Really ? why jump through so many hoops?

source : http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=30277

<!-- / message --> <!-- edit note --> <hr>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is no lost sheep. It is a City Harvest Red Guard!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9EincWbFAyM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9EincWbFAyM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Replace Chairman's Mao's image with that of Kong Hee and you'll get the picture!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6QCmb3eOQPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6QCmb3eOQPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
He's an FT from Perak. Think his life would be in danger if he does his preaching in Malaysia. Think also he loves Prince songs, Little Red Corvette, Delirious, When Doves Cry, Let's Go Crazy, Purple Rain, Kiss etc.
Is Little Red Corvette still banned in SG?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.konghee.com/www/2010/06/reflections/

susanst on June 18th, 2010 7:16 pm

Dear Pastor,

I’m glad to know that you and your family are doing fine.

I can still vividly remember my first posting to you on 30 May because coincidentally it happened to be one day before the CAD raid. I was then trying to seek clarifications on some financial data shown to me by friends concerning the Church and some companies that I was told were closely linked to the Church, such as Xtron, AMAC Capital and City College.

As an accountant, I could sense that there were possible problems. I informed my CGL (who unfortunately could not understand much of the things I was telling her) that I was disappointed by what I’ve seen and analyzed. I then decided to detach myself from the Church as a defence mechanism as I was feeling very hurt especially after news broke out about the raid. I suppose that I’ve made the correct decision given all the people being called up for investigation and from what I’m reading everyday from the media and various public forums.

I was further disappointed when my postings were removed by the blog admin which goes to show that some people in the Church are simply afraid to know and share the truth with others. Hiding the truth and hoping to continue deceiving others has never been God’s way of doing things.

I wish you and your family well and pray that you’ll have the courage to admit your mistakes, seek His forgiveness and repent.

Susan

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
david_25 on June 19th, 2010 1:02 am

Hi Son of Wind,

i will answer you before pertinacious shoots you down without mercy.

Did you read the Straits Times last week? It is the article regarding this plagiarism issue (of which Pastor Kong is accused). I still have a printed copy of that page. If need to, i will gladly scan it and email it to you.

The Straits Times contacted the American authors in which Pastor Kong allegedly plagiarized from.

The reply from the american authors was that NO SUCH PERMISSION was ever requested to them and granted to Pastor Kong. And mind you, it not just simply taking their ideas and points, but almost WORD-FOR-WORD copying in sentence and paragraph.

The american authors also warned pastor Kong to stop using their materials. If not, they will contact pastor directly and “expose” him in front of his church for committing such an act.

The issue is not just simply plagiarism, but also on copyright infringement as pastor Kong devotions were published and for sale, and in the devotional books, pastor Kong claimed copyright for the contents.

The american authors HAVE and CAN take legal (and moral) actions against pastor Kong. But they choose not to, because this is happening in the Kingdom of God.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN,,,,,, just a a quick run thru in Kong Hee's blog,,,,,,,

1000 times worse than reading straits times talking about PAP,,,,,,,,,,,

absolutely 2000% of mental masturabtion to keep him happy,,,,,,,,,,

unbelieveable,,,,,,,,,, no wonder $310mil is small change,,,,

Should get him to replace WHore Jonx