• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Interesting View from an Egyptian Teacher

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You still dare not answer how yur god created the earth?

a question thrown out often in debate between christians and atheists is "if you can't explain the origin of the universe and the origin of life then why don't you just believe in God?" it is often followed up with, "doesn't it make more sense to believe in god because all those questions are answered in the bible. all science has is theories but the bible has the truth."

i have answered this question so freqently that im sick about why the lack of complete, exact and perfect explanations of the origin of life and the universe do not make it seem logical for me to just believe in god instead of seeking the real answers.i accept the fact that i don't know the answers to the questions of how exactly the universe came about and how exactly, life came to be. there are many good, scientific theories supported by tangible evidence. it seems likely that eventually, scientists will come closer to answering such big questions as the origin of life and the universe with a great degree of accuracy and certainty.

demanding an absolute answer right now is much like asking a child to explain exactly how a rocket flies to the moon with complete technical details. the child does not know the answer but it doesn't mean he never will or never can. nor does it mean that if the child said, "god makes the rocket go to the moon" he'd be correct. as a race, we are still children ,your question is just a little too far beyond us as yet. so my answer is that i accept that i am not all-knowing.

only through reason will we find the beautiful truth. imagination is great but it doesn't compare to reality.
the wonder and power of reality is so great i am a little saddened by those who think they already have the explanations for everything in a tidy package called god. life isn't tidy and easily understood. it's messy and strange and mysterious. one tiny shred at a time we're figuring it out; tiny bits of truth are stacking up.

i don't think you need to know what caused the universe to exist to say " i don't believe the universe was created by magic." hstorically, everything people have claimed to be caused by magic has turned out to have a logical explanation. people used to think that maggots just came out of raw meat and turned into flies by magic. later we learned that flies laid eggs in the meat which hatched into maggots that turned into flies, no magic involved, just flies laying eggs. people once believed that illness came from demons innhabiting the body or as punishment from God for their sins. we learned that illnesses are caused by germs, exposure to harmful elements, parasites, genetic problems and various other things unrelated to demons or gods. people used to think that lightning and thunder had something to do with Gods throwing temper tantru, they blamed them on magic. we now know that there are rational explanations (involving no angry Gods) that explain thunder and lightning.

we have yet to reach the pinnacle of knowledge and i doubt there even is such a thing. we don't know everything, we probably won't ever know everything but we are learning. just because we don't have all the answers it doesn't mean we have to accept an illogical answer like "it's magic" or "god did it." just because there is a question there is not always a ready answer and even if there is an answer it may never be found in our lifetimes. it's OK to admit ignorance, especially when every human that ever lived shares that ignorance.

most people require something more than, "i can't answer all the questions in the universe" to convince them god is real. of course we can't answer all the questions in the universe, we're only human ....by the way , where is your talking snake ? when are you going to show us ?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already gave the answer for creation. God speak and it is.

You are the one who wants to dispute it but can't give an alternative. How lame can you be?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already gave the answer for creation. God speak and it is.

You are the one who wants to dispute it but can't give an alternative. How lame can you be?

what answer you talking about ? just because a storybook say that is the answer we must agree without proof ? why dont you go and watch harry potter movie and say you have the answer from harry potter ? what alternative you talking about ? did i say i know every single things on earth ? and if you dont have any answer does it mean that everything belongs to the invisibleman ? show us proof that your invisibleman speak ? and show me the talking snake :wink: .

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
now tell me ... if something you dont know means done by god ?

Oh I see you don't know right. You believe in something you are clueless in when the simplest and most logical answer is already in front of you? How can you not have a religion then? Thats what i call blind and stupid faith.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh I see you don't know right. You believe in something you are clueless in when the simplest and most logical answer is already in front of you? How can you not have a religion then? Thats what i call blind and stupid faith.

so you know all the things in the world :wink: ? so you say theres a talking snake ....well , show us :wink: ..i admitted i dont know everything ...im not like you who can say you have all the answers for everything without proof :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I ever said I have the answers to everything bro? Please show us or I will call you a liar.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a better alternative. The Universe was created by the Devil. And this fits in well with what we see. People die for no good reason all the time. Good people are made to suffer while the bad people seize their opportunities and go off scot free. This theory gels well with actual situation better than an omni-benevolent God.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a better alternative. The Universe was created by the Devil. And this fits in well with what we see. People die for no good reason all the time. Good people are made to suffer while the bad people seize their opportunities and go off scot free. This theory gels well with actual situation better than an omni-benevolent God.

Good for you bro, why don't you go worship your creator devil then?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When did I ever said I have the answers to everything bro? Please show us or I will call you a liar.

oh...if you dont have answer why you still believe in talking snake , virgin birth ? you mean you dont have proof that there is a talking snake ? then why you believe theres talking snake ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not? You believe in Harry Potter don't you bro?

since when i say i believe in harrypotter ? you started to hear voices again ? so you do believe in talking snake ....why do you believe in talking snake ? do you also believe in talking a condom ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You believe in Harry Potter, why can't I believe there was a talking snake?

whahahaha..you are still running around in circles ? its good to showcase how christians ppl will do when bomb with questions :wink: . please keep it up and run more circles :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The virgin birth did happened bro. Because there is a Creator.

You see creation and don't believe in a creator, thats very funny bro.