• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another hoot and run case

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
no happy ending, bike keep swerving in out and kana mowed over by truck from behind, dumb ass tot he jin satki dont realize he actually endangering himself

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fella betting his life on the kindness of the driver. If the driver had not stepped on his brakes when the bike slowed abruptly in front of him, he would be dead by now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was me I would have chased the motorcyclist and run him over. Then reverse and run over again a few times until make sure his head all crushed and flat. Then eat his eye balls.

Lucky I not that car driver man.

Better not, unless you're well-connected like Quan Yifeng or Kong Hee, otherwise expect a very lengthy jail time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
but this time is not hoot lang but hoot chia

If everybody switched to using PMDs instead stress levels would drop significantly and road rage incidents would be few and far between. This cannot happen soon enough. The PMD is already transforming the world and cities that used to suffer from high death tolls resulting from traffic accidents have seen accident and death rates plunge.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my clise encounter with a motorcyclist ehen i was changing lane in during a jam.i can see he wanted to break my side mirrors but managed to control his temptation.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau the motorcyclist not happy ok lah. Really must break the side mirror?

Foolish. In a fight car vs motorcycle why would motorcycle win?
you're right. from the video I can't figure out what the car did to result in that. Kudos to the driver for keeping his cool. I really don't know what the hell is wrong with that guy. :thumbsdown:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was me I would have chased the motorcyclist and run him over. Then reverse and run over again a few times until make sure his head all crushed and flat. Then eat his eye balls.

Lucky I not that car driver man.

As for me I would have been so traumatised by his aggression when he came so near to my car that I lost total control of my steering and also accidentally jammed brakes and in the process ran him over crushing him dead on the spot. So sorry!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're right. from the video I can't figure out what the car did to result in that. Kudos to the driver for keeping his cool. I really don't know what the hell is wrong with that guy. :thumbsdown:

in schools we should teach children, when you are angry, count to 10 and keep your cool.....
the world would be better to live in

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
in schools we should teach children, when you are angry, count to 10 and keep your cool.....
that's absolutely true. :thumbsup: but more often than not growing up, the teachers were rage centers. If not outwardly and directly, they were passive-aggressive and treated children like dirt because they were in the seat of power. I don't know how it is nowadays, but too many teachers were poor role models back then. Of course you have the few and the brilliant, but too few.

since you brought up the topic, I'm actually not a fan of just counting to ten. As a kid some people would say that and I would try it, but I ended up yo-yoing between counting and getting angry. There has to be more in the sequence. Something like while you're counting to ten think of what harm you can do to yourself and others if you stop and go into a rage. Or think of how unnecessary the anger is. Some conscious thought to go along with an the *ahem* "circuit breaker" count. Blind and dumb counting did nothing much for me except delay the whole thing by 10 seconds... :laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kids with disputes should have a 1v1 supervised fight with other kids witnessing.

This is actually healthy for their emotional development, for both the bully and the bullied.

Suppressing all that anger inside is unhealthy, and kids will grow up to become basket cases.