• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another HK Property Tycoon follow Lee Ka Shing to go Emeritus, written on the wall... Game Over! GVGT! click

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/【boss-talk】宣告淡出江湖-施永青:中原中原,終有日完-052159988.html

【Boss Talk】宣告淡出江湖 施永青:中原中原,終有日完!

蘋果動新聞

1.5k 人追蹤

2019年3月27日 下午1:21

約施永青訪問,起初他是拒絕,他whatsapp回覆:「我已決定淡出,不再這麼高調地自以為是了。」事實上去年底他已表達退隱的意向,兒子施俊嶸今年1月1日接任中原集團副主席,正式交棒。最終他選擇在七十大壽前接受這次訪問,因為題目叫「無為而治」,這套在廿多年他從廁板上悟出來的管理之道,令中原地產由十多間分行變成今日在中港兩地擁2,500間分行5.5萬員工的集團。

他說,無為而治當初只是與合作夥伴管理上完全相反的做法,其後將道家及西方自組織理論混合。一個相信一己之言可以改變世人價值觀的施老闆,今天來到從心所欲之年,明知「中原,終有一日會完」,希望無為而治的哲學植入世人的腦海。
施永青與王文彥於1978年創立中原地產,初期由王文彥掌政,施永青說那時以嚴密管理系統管治地產代理,但看見這種有為的管理方式,公司不易壯大,每隔一段時間就有大規模的管理人員流失,造成大量內部虛耗。
1990年代初期改由他掌政後,當時公司管理層就為女同事着裙或着褲而爭拗,明明經紀口水用於開單,卻為此荒謬事情浪費。有一次他去廁所閱讀《道德經》,「我坐在廁板上竟忽然開竅」,於是借此經實施一種與王文彥完全相反的管理稱「無為而治」。
「最初只喺我同合作夥伴管理上嘅分歧,即係佢有目標、部署、計劃,每個步驟都要求達到一定效果,要下底全面執行佢嘅方案。我就相信有時下底啲人會叻過我嘅,咁佢哋想用一啲我最初諗住未必好嘅方法去做,我都畀佢試下。事實證明有時佢哋真喺叻過我,好過淨係我去做吖嘛!按照我去做,衰咗我要孭飛!按照佢去做,衰咗佢孭飛!咁梗係搵人揹飛好過自己孭晒囉!」
這套管理可用八字真言概括:「上面無為,下面有為」,「即喺話如果上面無為啲,下低想發圍嘅人就有多啲空間。我唔夠膽話無為而治下嘅機構比有為嘅強,但喺一間無為而治嘅公司入面做嘢會開心過喺一間老闆好有為嘅公司入面做嘢。我喜歡無為老闆下工作,而家我做老闆咪選擇無為,等下低啲人開心吓。」
無為而治不能簡單說是下放權力,「實際我將一啲道家思維和西方自組織學說混合。」他認為,公司本質是有機生命體,因應外圍環境和內部力量不斷演變成為一個更有適應能力和延續能力的體系。他深信這個世界是無心插柳柳成蔭,有次挪威旅行看見峽谷兩崖岩石長滿樹,「點會有人岩石播種,都喺風吹咗粒種子,啱啱有啲水,發咗芽,整吓整吓長咗出來,畀你揀都唔會喺岩石上種樹啦!自然界就喺咁,即老子話道法自然。我都係觀察世界發覺世事萬物係咁演變出嚟,咁咪覺得公司都應該咁演變!」
「無為而治其實即係『天行健,君子以自強不息』。點解可以無為?因為天道在運行,人為咗自己嘅存在意義、存在價值,當然要有啲作為,所以個人會自強不息。亦因為我信公司入面員工會自強不息,會追求自己嘅幸福,咁先可以無為喎!如果無個人嘅有為,管理上就唔可以無為,因為你喺建基於大部份人都想自強不息。」甚麼時候該有為?「你一個人創業,你無為咁邊個做。前線要有為過上面,細公司要有為過大公司。」
在中原地產工作的朋友說,施老闆有「三不原則」,包括不蝕錢、不輸行家、不反艇。不是說上面無為嗎?施永青回應:「唔係我定㗎,所有商業機構都唔可以蝕錢㗎啦!第二,你同行家競爭,唔可以輸比行家,輸比行家就將來淘汰出局囉!另外,我哋呢行喺人嘅行業,已無要求服眾,只係唔反艇咋嘛!佢低低哋躀一鋪,忍住先,都算數啦!平時睇你唔順眼,不過我喺呢度仲搵到食,咪唔反你艇住囉!」
讀過20世紀哲學家Karl Popper的施永青相信這個世界只能知道甚麼是錯,不可以知道甚麼一定是對,現在覺得對的,將來會被否定。相信這套,他亦就早已察覺到無為而治下的中原(中國)面對嚴峻的考驗,他坦言:「無為而治喺內地都work過一個時期,但係出咗啲好有為嘅競爭對手。短期而言,有為出到嚟嘅效果可能比無為強啲,所以最近呢幾年喺內地都處於捱打嘅局面。」他口中的有為競爭對手就是鏈家,過去多年他多次提及這個勁敵,數年前中原地產重啟上市計劃正為此而來,惟最終與王文彥談不合攏,上市計劃擱置。
不過他表現得豁達地說:「中原(中國)經營方法叫『森林式發展』,每個城市有一棵具有無為而治基因嘅樹,需要適合當地氣候和土壤。而家遇到強敵,中原地產喺大陸有北京種、上海種、深圳種,有啲強種有啲弱種,弱種就淘汰㗎啦!希望有啲死剩種囉。死剩種如果再演變繁殖,睇吓將來有無機會開枝散葉。原有啲種唔夠人勁㗎,老老實實會有啲被淘汰。(驚唔驚死剩種都死埋?)咁呢個世界死剩種都會死埋㗎喎!有無聽過我講,中原中原,終有一日會完,呢個係世界嘅必然規律。你一出世,命運就係死路一條。一個機構都會死,死得快定死得慢就睇佢自己一番修為。佢哋唔想死就努力㗎啦,如果種唔好,基因演變失誤,咪堅持唔到。逼到埋牙,前線變得有為過以前,生命受威脅,佢都會撐多兩腳。」
那麼插手拯救中原(中國)是否有違無為而治?「我唔會由得佢,都想呢個有份創造嘅生命體可以延續。遇到問題,有啲人設想好多方法做得更好,呢啲相對有為。無為做法係頭痛醫頭、腳痛醫腳,遇到問題去解決。有人選擇多做偉事,我盡量避免犯錯。一個人犯少兩個錯,已經唔錯!」
西方有一套管理稱防錯系統,設計工作分工和流程,然後監督其運行,施永青認為:「防錯系統是一個無進步系統,將以前經驗定落後一路咁做,但出嚟嗰樣嘢會因為時間和環境改變,唔行得!大部份大公司走向衰落就係因為搵到一套唔錯嘅系統一路咁行,最後咪out咗囉!但如果唔定呢,反而會適應新情況,學習不斷地試錯。你唔畀間公司犯錯,間公司就無進步!」
然而作出最愚蠢決定的人往往是老闆,「你睇報紙發現,嘩!咁嘅嘢邊個諗?梗係佢老闆。如果唔係佢老闆,公司入面一早好多人反對。即係越錯越戇居嘅嘢都係老闆諗出嚟。除咗老闆,無人會咁蠢。而家我都認為老闆先至會做出最蠢嘅事。我無為咪做少啲囉,盡量少做咪後悔少啲囉!(咁你做過最後悔係咩事?)對於過去嘅事都改變唔到,有咩好後悔呢!」
本月七十大壽後,施永青決定淡出,「呢行做咗40年,大概仲有十零廿年活,無問題啩!仲有咩可以做吓呢。瓣嘢做得太耐咪想做下其他嘢囉!我唔想地產方面太多,當然唔會啪掣咁,一啪停咗。無為而治嘅人係隨緣,等上天安排,就到就就,唔使某時某日即刻變晒,變臉咩!」
他已安排兒子施俊嶸負責中原集團,女兒施慧勤負責子公司業務,如利嘉閣,「過咗生日,啲人問我,我就會話你問吓施俊嶸啦!佢決定到咪佢決定囉!而家問我,我照答,遲下問我,我會耍下佢先,耍得甩就耍。如果有人話:『嘩!施生,你個仔好惡啃喎,咁樣決定都得嘅,你幫手睇睇啦!』我會話,好啊,睇睇啦!」
記者:陳家雄
影片:
採訪:陳家雄
編撰:張嘉鎣
攝影︰陳海威 鄭嘉峻 馮峰 卓振輝
剪接:馮燊明
編導:馮燊明
編審:倪敏慧

77bed5aca9269e6ce17fa17952367050

施永青背後字畫由一位本港已故趙姓書法家送贈。當時故友稱想送他字畫,想起屈原《漁父》,但一般人較常聽到「舉世皆濁我獨清」,其實詞中交代漁父曾勸屈原:「滄浪之水清兮,可以濯吾纓;滄浪之水濁兮,可以濯吾足。」即是江水乾淨時可以洗頭,江水污糟時用來洗腳,不用經常眾人皆濁。這是自嘲,即是維港那麼骯髒,應該一早跳海,解釋「我點解唔去死」。他本身想寫「不拜滿天神佛,何懼遍地妖魔」,但該名書法家認為不好,「話我招唔招積得滯,所以為我好無寫,我都覺得過火咗啲嘅。」

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/【boss-talk】宣告淡出 %E6%B1%9F%E6%B9%96-%E6%96%BD%E6%B0%B8%E9%9D%92%EF%BC%9A%E4%B8%AD%E5%8E%9F% E4%B8%AD%E5%8E%9F%EF%BC%8C%E7%B5%82%E6%9C%89%E6%97%A5%E5%AE%8C-052159988.html

[Boss Talk] announced the fade out of the rivers and lakes Shi Yongqing: Central Plains Central Plains, the end of the day!

[Apple News]
Apple News

1.5k person tracking

March 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Josh Yung Ching visited, at first he refused, and hessapp replied: "I have decided to fade out, no longer so high-profile and self-righteous." In fact, he expressed his intention to retreat at the end of last year, his son Shi Junyi took over the Central Plains Group on January 1 this year. Vice Chairman, officially handed over. In the end, he chose to accept this visit before the 70th birthday. Because the title is "No Governance", this set of management methods that he realized from the toilet board for many years has changed the Central Plains real estate from more than 10 branches to today. China and Hong Kong have a group of 2,500 branches with 55,000 employees.

He said that inaction was only the opposite of the management of partners, and then mixed with Taoist and Western self-organization theory. A boss who believes in his own words can change the values of the world. Today, he came to the year of his own desires, knowing that "the Central Plains will end in one day," and hope that the philosophy of inaction will be implanted in the minds of the world.

Shi Yongqing and Wang Wenyan founded Zhongyuan Real Estate in 1978. In the early days, Wang Wenyan was in charge. Shi Yongqing said that he managed the real estate agency with strict management system. However, when he saw this kind of promising management, the company was not easy to grow. The loss of management staff of scale has caused a lot of internal consumption.

After he was in charge of his administration in the early 1990s, the management of the company was arguing for a female colleague to dress or trousers. It was obvious that the broker's saliva was used for billing, but it was a waste of waste. Once he went to the toilet to read the Tao Te Ching, "I suddenly opened the toilet seat," so I implemented a management that was completely opposite to Wang Wenyan, saying that "there is no cure."

"In the beginning, I only managed to share my differences with my partners. I have a goal, a plan, a plan, and every step requires a certain effect. I want to fully implement the channel plan. I believe that sometimes I will be swearing. I will marry me, I want to use a glimpse. I may not have a good way to do it. I have tried it. It turns out that sometimes the channel really smashed me, better than the net. Well! Follow me to do it, I want to fly as soon as I decline! Follow the canal to do it, and the stagnation of the canal! The stalking system is better than the scorpion!

This set of management can be summed up in the eight-character mantra: "There is no action on the top, and there is something below." If there is nothing wrong with the above words, there will be more space for people who want to send out the encirclement. I am brave enough to do nothing. It’s better than being strong, but if you don’t have a cure for the company, you’ll be happy. A boss is good at making a company. I like to work for the boss, but I’m the boss. Inaction, waiting for the low-lying people to be happy."

Inaction can't be said to be decentralization. "In fact, I will mix a Taoist thinking with the Western self-organization theory." He believes that the company is essentially an organic life, and evolves into a more adaptive capacity in response to the external environment and internal forces. And a system of continuity capabilities. He is convinced that the world is unintentional, and once Norway travels to see the two cliffs of the canyon full of trees. "There will be people planting rocks, and the hurricane will blow the seeds, and there will be drowning, buds, and whole I’m scared to pick it up, and when you pick it up, you will plant trees on the rocks! The natural world is awkward, that is, Laozi’s words are natural. I have observed the world and discovered that everything has evolved. Demi thinks the company should咁 Evolution!"

"Inaction is actually "Tian Xingjian, gentleman is self-improvement". Can you solve your problems? Because Tiandao is running, people are self-existing in meaning and value. Of course, there must be awkwardness, so individuals will strive for self-improvement. I believe that the company's employees will continue to strive for self-improvement, and will pursue their own happiness. If there is no personal responsibility, management can be inaction, because you build on the basis that most people want to be self-reliant." What time should it be? "You start your own business, you don't have to do it. The front line must be above, the fine company must be a big company."

A friend who works in Zhongyuan Real Estate said that Shi Bo has a "three no-principles", including not ruining money, not losing experts, and not anti-boats. Doesn't it mean that there is nothing left? Shi Yongqing responded: "I am sure that all commercial organizations can squander money! Second, you compete with your peers, you can lose more than the experts, and losers will be eliminated in the future! In addition, I will do it. There is no requirement to convince the public, but only to smash the anti-boats! The channel is low and low, and the first thing is to count the numbers! , Mi Mi will fight against you!"

Shi Yongqing, a philosopher who read the 20th century philosopher Karl Popper, believes that the world can only know what is wrong, not knowing what must be right, and now it is right, it will be denied in the future. Believing in this set, he also has long been aware of the intrepid rule of the Central Plains (China) in the face of a severe test. He said frankly: "There is no way to rule the mainland. It has been a period of work, but it is a good competition." Opponents. In the short term, there may be more generosity than inaction, so in the past few years, the mainland has been in a state of stagnation." His competitors are chain owners. He has repeatedly mentioned the past many years. And this rival, the plan to restart the listing of Zhongyuan Real Estate a few years ago is coming for this, but finally did not close with Wang Wenyan, the listing plan was shelved.

However, he said openly: "The Central Plains (China) management method is called "forest development", and each city has a generous tree with inaction and needs to adapt to the local climate and soil. The family encounters a strong enemy, Zhongyuan Real Estate. There are Beijing species, Shanghai species, and Shenzhen species in the mainland. There are stubborn species and weak species. The weak species will be eliminated. I hope that there will be dead and dead species. If the dead species re-emerge, they will have a chance to open. Branches scattered leaves. The original cockroaches are enough to be crowded, and honestly there will be cockroaches being eliminated. (Those stunned and dead are all buried in the dead?) 咁 个 个 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界I have said that the Central Plains Central Plains will end in one day, and it will be the inevitable law of the world. When you are born, your destiny will be a dead end. An institution will die, and if you die quickly, you will repair yourself. In order to die, I tried hard to get rid of it. If the seed is good, the genetic evolution is wrong, and the microphone insists on it. When it is forced to bury the teeth, the front line becomes more than before, life is threatened, and the canal will support more than two feet. "

Then, if you intervene to save the Central Plains (China), is there any violation of inaction? "I will know what to do, and I want to have a creative life. It can be continued. When there are problems, some people think that there are many ways to do better, and that they are relatively promising. Inaction is a headache. I am sore and have problems to solve. Some people choose to do more great things, I try to avoid making mistakes. One person makes two mistakes, it is wrong!"

In the West, there is a management called error prevention system, design work division and process, and then supervise its operation. Shi Yongqing believes: "The error prevention system is a no-progress system, and the previous experience will be left behind, but it will be because Time and environment change, you can do it! Most of the big companies are going down because they are going to the wrong system. The last time is out of the way! But if you decide, you will adapt to the new situation and learn. Constantly try and make mistakes. If you make a mistake in the company, there will be no progress in the company!"

However, the person who makes the most stupid decision is often the boss. "You found out in the newspaper, oh! You are so generous? You are the owner of the stalking system. If you are the boss of the system, the company will face many people in the morning and object to it. I don’t know if the boss is arrogant. No one will be stupid except for the boss. And I think the boss will make the most stupid thing first. I don’t have to be a lieutenant. Hey! (Hey, have you ever done the last thing to regret it?) I have changed my mind about the past, and I regret it!"

After the 70th birthday of the month, Shi Yongqing decided to fade out. "It’s been done for 40 years. It’s about a hundred and a half years old. It’s no problem! You can be scared. You can’t do it.” I am thinking about real estate too much, of course, I will be embarrassed, and I will stop. I will do whatever I want, and I will wait until the day is arranged, so I will make a certain moment. Sun, change your face!"

He has arranged for his son Shi Junxi to be responsible for the Central Plains Group, and his daughter Shi Huiqin is responsible for the business of the subsidiary, such as Li Jiage. "After the birthday, the monk asked me, I asked you to talk about it, and I decided to scare Shi Jun! And the family asked me, I answered, asked me late, I will play tricks first, play tricks. If someone says: "Hey! Shi Sheng, you are so good, you have to decide "You help me!" I talk, okay, oh!"

Reporter: Chen Jiaxiong

film:
Interview: Chen Jiaxiong
Compilation: Zhang Jialu
Photography: Chen Haiwei Zheng Jiajun Feng Feng Zhuo Zhenhui
Splicing: Feng Yuming
Choreographer: Feng Yuming
Editor: Ni Minhui

The painting behind Shi Yongqing was presented by a late Zhao surnamed calligrapher in Hong Kong. At that time, the old friend said that he wanted to send him calligraphy and painting, and he thought of Qu Yuan's "Fishing Father". However, most people often heard that "the world is turbid and I am clear." In fact, the fisherman has persuaded Qu Yuan to confess: "The water of the waves is clear, you can swear; The water is turbid, and it can lick your feet." That is, when the river is clean, you can wash your hair. When the river is dirty, it is used to wash your feet. This is self-deprecating, that is, the Victoria Harbour is so dirty, it should jump into the sea early, explaining "I will solve the problem of death." He himself wants to write "Don't worship the god of the gods, why are you afraid of the demon?" But the calligrapher thinks it is not good. "I am so tempted to recruit, so I am so good, I feel too angry." ."

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another HK Property Tycoon follow Lee Ka Shing to go Emeritus, written on the wall... Game Over! GVGT! click
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/【boss-talk】宣告淡出江湖-施永青:中原中原,終有日完-052159988.html 【Boss Talk】宣告淡出江湖 施永青:中原中原,終有日完! 蘋果動新聞 1.5k 人追蹤...
www.sammyboy.com
一辈子天价地产的香港, 地产商都一个个跟随李嘉诚离场退休! 绝对不是年纪的问题! 没戏了! 不等死快溜! 脚底抹油

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. This guy is not a "property tycoon". He is just the owner of a real estate agency. Yes, he makes lots of money as his agency has a large share of property transactions in HK, but at the end he is just a middleman.

2. The real property tycoons are the developers - people like Li Ka Shing, Lee Shau Kee, the Kwok brothers, Cheng Yu Tong, Lee Hysan's family, Ronnie Chan and representing Southeast Asia in HK is Sino Land's Robert Ng and Kerry's Robert Kuok.

3. Like Li Ka Shing, this guy is not even a CUNTonese:

Shih Wing-ching (Chinese: 施永青; pinyin: Shī Yǒngqīng; Cantonese Yale: Shih1 Wing5 Ching1; born 17 March 1949 in Shanghai) is a Hong Kong businessman. His family are from Ningbo in Zhejiang but he came to Hong Kong at an early age. In 1978 he established Centaline Property Agency Limited, which is now one of the largest property agencies in both Hong Kong and China.[1]

Shih is chairman of the board of Governors of Hong Kong Sinfonietta, a Council Member of Oxfam Hong Kong, and a Member of the Housing Authority, as well as the Commercial Properties Committee and the Subsidized Housing Committee of the Authority.[2] He is active in charity and philanthropy.[3]

He founded, and continues to publish, the AM730 free daily newspaper. In January 2014, he revealed that many mainland companies were cancelling advertising with the paper, for its perceived anti-Beijing editorial stance.[4]

On 30 July 2013, Shih was attacked in his car by two men with hammers, though he managed to drive away and did not suffer injury. He said at the time that he had no idea who or what motive might have been behind the attack.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shih_Wing-ching