• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another harassment phone call from Malaysian criminal bastards that called me and then stayed silent

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C2A841B4-8E5E-4A93-A9F3-786FC2ED5B1B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect your phone number is shown at the back of the toilet door.
Must be spreading evil filthy lies of me on Malaysian Whatsapp. Didn’t I say so easy to be criminals in Asian society? No one will help the victim of vicious crimes.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be spreading evil filthy lies of me on Malaysian Whatsapp. Didn’t I say so easy to be criminals in Asian society? No one will help the victim of vicious crimes.
I have told you umpteen times that the world is constantly looking out for your long and dark nipples :sneaky:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
never ending troubles for this suay cheebye, why she no ask herself, how cum other ppl dont have such problem? :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady cheebye very itchy, he must be her Johor lover or ah neh customer who miss her cheebye. She should turn on the camera and let her cheebye talk to him.:biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Is your cheebye having a conference call with him now? You should give them some privacy and come in to the forum and let us fuck if you are bored! :biggrin:

If he wanted to talk to you, he would say hello. No sound means he prefers to talk to your petpet.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Slutty Bin. He's still talking to your cheebye? Looks like you are a piece of shit compared to your petpet, you are nothing without your cheebye.