• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another floating body found at East Coast! 10th body in 3 months liao

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Floating body found at East Coast Park
Zenzen
inSing.com - 4 hrs 53 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">East Coast Park (Pic / Internet)</cite>
Yet another body has been found, while a search for another possible body is underway.

A floating body was found at East Coast Park yesterday evening at about 7.25pm in the waters near BBQ area C12. The body is believed to be that of a 72-year-old Chinese man.

This comes after a body was found near the back gates of the Istana yesterday morning.

The police arrived at East Coast Park at about 7.50pm yesterday to cordon off the area for investigations.

Reporters observed that the surrounding area is quite deserted with few passersby.

Mr Liang, 33, was the first to report the discovery to Lianhe Wanbao. He said, "I stay nearby and take a walk at East Coast Park every evening. I saw a small area cordoned off today with a blue tent set up".

According to sources, the corpse was discovered bloated and floating face down in the water.

The police have classified the case as an unnatural death and are investigating.

In a separate case, the police received a call last night about a person falling into a pond near Khoo Teck Puat Hospital in Yishun.

The police arrived and set up search lights by the pond while a squad of divers searched the waters.

Nothing turned up despite a three-hour search. The police and Civil Defence returned to the scene at 11.30am this morning to continue the search.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In a separate case, the police received a call last night about a person falling into a pond near Khoo Teck Puat Hospital in Yishun.
The police arrived and set up search lights by the pond while a squad of divers searched the waters.

Pond????? And they had to activate the divers? If they said seletar reservoir which is 1km away from KTPH, then I can under the using of divers.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn this bloody island is overcrowded... residents are spilling over into the sea, ponds, reservoirs etc

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pond????? And they had to activate the divers? If they said seletar reservoir which is 1km away from KTPH, then I can under the using of divers.

if reservoir then the goverement must activate submarine liao ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think we have a serial killer on the loose.....

The ISD is killing SBF forumners one by one. The dead bloated body floating has obviously been deceased for a few days. Notice that Cooleo the faggot has also been missing from this forum for a few days? Coincidence? I think not. This dead body is obviously Cooleo. In real life he is a bloated asshole, so it would appear in death too.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never has there been so many mysterious deaths in so small a country named Singalore.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our policemen have been stretched by Lee Hsien Loong poor leadership. No wonder SMRT security at the depot is breached again. What has Singapore been turned into now?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn this bloody island is overcrowded... residents are spilling over into the sea, ponds, reservoirs etc

hi there

1. i have some hunch that all these death got to do with the integrated resort thing and gambling.
2. no way out so to take own life loh!
3. there is always that possibility but sheep just don't want to admit it.