• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another disgraceful PRC copy

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gloriois architectural feats from the motherland! This shows Chinese are every bit capable of achieving greatness!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of civilisation and yet no culture of it's own. They knock down their own ancient building to make copycat shit like these. What a disgrace.

A classic demonstration of flexibility, adaptation, a sure path to survive the future. What a great people, the Chinese.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case USA, Canada are the same like China only different are they are tiny, let say the world are into it.

http://www.touropia.com/remarkable-miniature-cities-around-the-world/

.Located near Houston, Texas, the Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum replicating some of China’s major historical sites. The museum its name from two of its major features: A 1:20 scale model of the Forbidden City with hundreds of palace buildings and figurines and the small grounds for walking and viewing additional exhibits. One exhibits show the famous Terracotta Army from the tomb of the first Emperor of Qin. All the 6,000 soldiers and chariots have been replicated on a one-third scale. - See more at: http://www.touropia.com/remarkable-miniature-cities-around-the-world/#sthash.tHMLRnXQ.dpuf

http://philip.greenspun.com/travel/summer94/tivoli-miniature-world.
www.tripadvisor.com/...Miniature_World-Victoria_Victoria_Capital

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case USA, Canada are the same like China only different are they are tiny, let say the world are into it.

.Located near Houston, Texas, the Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum replicating some of China’s major historical sites. The museum its name from two of its major features: A 1:20 scale model of the Forbidden City with hundreds of palace buildings and figurines and the small grounds for walking and viewing additional exhibits. One exhibits show the famous Terracotta Army from the tomb of the first Emperor of Qin. All the 6,000 soldiers and chariots have been replicated on a one-third scale. - See more at: http://www.touropia.com/remarkable-miniature-cities-around-the-world/#sthash.tHMLRnXQ.dpuf

You know the worst fucking thing about this?

You'll see the double standards of peeps like singveld in action. When he comes across this it's fine! Wow the great USA copying the forbidden city!! That's cool see how great USA is. China such an insignificant country getting their historical city full of heritage being copied they should be proud. Yet if china does the same total opposite reaction. Don't you ever notice the sickening fucking double standards like this around.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of civilisation and yet no culture of it's own. They knock down their own ancient building to make copycat shit like these. What a disgrace.

Yes its a disgrace, but they will rise again. It's not that they have no culture, just somewhat subdued due to commies in charge now. there's a reason why their civilization survived for 5000 years.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If youre a us or european company you would have to be a muppet to invest in china...they will partner you, learn all your secrets and then cut you loose....making and selling your idea way cheaper.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forbidden Gardens was built in 1997 at the pleasure of Ira P. H. Poon, AKA "Mr. Poon," a Hong Kong real estate mogul who wanted people of Asian descent (including his teenage children) to know something of Asian culture besides firecrackers and kung-fu. Mr. Poon lives in Seattle, but preferred constructing the sprawling exhibit somewhere outdoors, open year-round, on flat, cheap land, where there was a large Asian population. Houston, 25 miles east of Forbidden Gardens, has the third highest in the nation.

well well well ,fanboy of chink looking for something in the west to proof a point??
Look carefully at the article above, the copy cat terra cotta army in USA is build by a chinese.
So you can clearly say that angmoh did not copy china can you now?

You can take the chink out of china, but you can't take the copycat gene out of the chink.

Go and make your own I Love china thread, take your fanboyism somewhere else, before singveld fxxk you up once again here.

EPIC FAIL - chuckyworld and Jah_rastafar_I - pathetic failure as a fanboy of china.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forbidden Gardens was built in 1997 at the pleasure of Ira P. H. Poon, AKA "Mr. Poon," a Hong Kong real estate mogul who wanted people of Asian descent (including his teenage children) to know something of Asian culture besides firecrackers and kung-fu. Mr. Poon lives in Seattle, but preferred constructing the sprawling exhibit somewhere outdoors, open year-round, on flat, cheap land, where there was a large Asian population. Houston, 25 miles east of Forbidden Gardens, has the third highest in the nation.

well well well ,fanboy of chink looking for something in the west to proof a point??
Look carefully at the article above, the copy cat terra cotta army in USA is build by a chinese.
So you can clearly say that angmoh did not copy china can you now?

You can take the chink out of china, but you can't take the copycat gene out of the chink.

Go and make your own I Love china thread, take your fanboyism somewhere else, before singveld fxxk you up once again here.

EPIC FAIL - chuckyworld and Jah_rastafar_I - pathetic failure as a fanboy of china.

Well pot calling kettle black, either way everyone are copying everyone else what is new... get over it....and eat your heart jap loving doggie...you start with name calling

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well pot calling kettle black, either way everyone are copying everyone else what is new... get over it....and eat your heart jap loving doggie...you start with name calling

well dun give an example in USA with an attraction full of chinese copies build by chinese. What are you trying to prove?
The chinese copy europe in China and chinese copy China in USA, see the reoccurring thing here?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well dun give an example in USA with an attraction full of chinese copies build by chinese. What are you trying to prove?
The chinese copy europe in China and chinese copy China in USA, see the reoccurring thing here?

Ain't US, or rest of the world do copying too, plain and simple did they or did they not copy, yes china copy just like everyone else.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ain't US, or rest of the world do copying too, plain and simple did they or did they not copy, yes china copy just like everyone else.

i just want you to show me a few examples, i have 5 pages of examples here in this thread, show me one.
So far, all i get from you is a copy of china in USA done by a chinese. Can you give me something? Or just everyone copy everyone else.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just want you to show me a few examples, i have 5 pages of examples here in this thread, show me one.
So far, all i get from you is a copy of china in USA done by a chinese. Can you give me something? Or just everyone copy everyone else.

Look at the link provided, are they not copy, than tell me what exactly is CALLED A COPY, or a copy should and only in your definition are the correct term and the rest are not if it does not confer to your term.

Japan even copy just read the link, be they full scale or 1/20 of a scale a copy is still a copy doesn't matter where it is from.
Tobu World Square is a theme park in Japan housing over a hundred 1:25 scale models of famous buildings, complete with 140,000 1:25 miniature people. It took as many as five years to complete the miniature park. Monuments include the Statue of Liberty, the Pyramids of Giza, Buckingham Palace and St. Peter’s Basilica. On 24 April of this year a scale model of the Tokyo Sky Tree was unveiled at the park. At a 1:25 scale it is still over 26 meters (85 ft) tall. - See more at: http://www.touropia.com/remarkable-...x Museums [url]www.houstonareaweb.com/museums Cached
Houston, Texas museums, the museum district, ... Forbidden Gardens ... Outdoor museum replicating some of China"s major historic scenes.
.Located near Houston, Texas, the Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum replicating some of China’s major historical sites. The museum its name from two of its major features: A 1:20 scale model of the Forbidden City with hundreds of palace buildings and figurines and the small grounds for walking and viewing additional exhibits. One exhibits show the famous Terracotta Army from the tomb of the first Emperor of Qin. All the 6,000 soldiers and chariots have been replicated on a one-third scale. -

http://www.aphan.ca/tivoli.html
Tivoli Miniature World was originally located next door to Wet and Wild at Prudhomme's Landing in Jordan Ontario. Featuring miniature landmarks from around the world, one could see the Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, Mount Rushmore, and many more famous sites, without even leaving Ontario (unlike Canadia, which only covered Canadian monuments). There was also a small train which encircled the property, which allowed you to take a tour of the grounds and see the sights, while sitting. Miniature World's slogan was "have big fun at Miniature World".

Miniature World closed at Prudhomme's Landing in the early 1990's and relocated to the corner of Ferry St. & Victoria Ave in Niagara Falls. While the owners hoped to cash in on the bustling Niagara Falls Tourist trade, this never really happened, and Tivoli Miniature World closed after only a couple years. The attractions were packed up, and sent overseas, except for the train and track, which were purchased by a local campground.

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter you have 5 or 100 pages, a COPY is still a COPY.

http://www.tobuws.co.jp/en/about/index.html
Taking As Many as Five Years

It took us as many as five years to complete the Tobu World Square on April 24, 1993. To hand down the precious world heritages for mankind to future generations, we constructed the exquisite reproductions to 1/25th of the original sizes of 102 historic relics and architectures in the premises, which are presently exhibited in the Park.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are either very stupid or trying to piss me off. Either way, you have nothing to defend PRC copycat.

It doesn't matter you have 5 or 100 pages, a COPY is still a COPY.

http://www.tobuws.co.jp/en/about/index.html
Taking As Many as Five Years

It took us as many as five years to complete the Tobu World Square on April 24, 1993. To hand down the precious world heritages for mankind to future generations, we constructed the exquisite reproductions to 1/25th of the original sizes of 102 historic relics and architectures in the premises, which are presently exhibited in the Park.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xb1.jpg

goojje_F_20100128051736.jpg

apple10.jpg

pizza-huh-fake-china.jpg

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are either very stupid or trying to piss me off. Either way, you have nothing to defend PRC copycat.

Go fly kite, dummy and go do your own search , not here to spoon feed you, and China doesn't need me to defend her nor am I defending China just pointing out the world does copy each others, now who is the idoits jap arse kisser.

Last edited: