• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annulment of Marriage : Non Consummation

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN it is uncommon but it happens KNN my uncle know a guy in his 50s who is married for 10 years but is still a virign becas his wife fear sex and he fear getting vds from prostitutes so he only go hj with prostitutes KNN and they met in sdu KNN
Then get married for what??? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Buy HDB flat??

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then get married for what??? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Buy HDB flat??
KNN when he hit late 30s he was already getting anxious that all his cohorts were already married and with pressure from parents so it was just a madantory life objective for him and the fastest way is to go through sdu but bad luck to tie 1 with this psychological disease and they basically lead their own life other than returning to the same flat KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN when he hit late 30s he was already getting anxious that all his cohorts were already married and with pressure from parents so it was just a madantory life objective for him and the fastest way is to go through sdu but bad luck to tie 1 with this psychological disease and they basically lead their own life other than returning to the same flat KNN
Faintzzzzzzz .... :confused::confused:
Dysfunctional.... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know this guy, pressure not only from parents, but also grandmother and relatives. Hardcore pressure, bordering on scolding him.

At his workplace, his co-workers knew of his situation and constantly tease him about it, want to set him up with a woman at the workplace.

He's seriously thinking of becoming a monk, to shut them all up.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I know this guy, pressure not only from parents, but also grandmother and relatives. Hardcore pressure, bordering on scolding him.

At his workplace, his co-workers knew of his situation and constantly tease him about it, want to set him up with a woman at the workplace.

He's seriously thinking of becoming a monk, to shut them all up.
He has no backbone meh. He should just tell all of them to fug off.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the co workers apparently wanted to tease him more than seriously wanting to set up prospectus for him KNN if got ho liao they ownself eat lo KNN ask him to endure till 50 everyone will keep quiet liao is auto monk stage KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which fucking couple only "consummate" after wedding vows these days?

You buy a brand new car without test driving ?

Hardcore religious folks. Christians, Muslims (occasionally) and Buddhists (sometimes).

They believe marriage and sex are things of great spiritual significance.

I've been to a wedding dinner of a hardcore Christian couple, no alcohol served due to their religious belief. :rolleyes:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardcore religious folks. Christians, Muslims (occasionally) and Buddhists (sometimes).

I've been to a wedding dinner of a hardcore Christian couple, no alcohol served due to their religious belief. :rolleyes:
At one similar do, we all had to make do with grape juice masquerading as red wine. Talk about grapes of wrath

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Can BYO? :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Questions

1. Did he suffer from erectile dysfunction?
2. If no, did he knowingly refuse to fuck her? Or was it she who refuses to be fucked?
3. Who initiated the annulment proceedings?

:thumbsdown: :

Having gone on a date with Ginfreely, I want to assure everyone that she is a hardcore nymphomanic who enjoys fucking like crazy and who will shrivel up and die without sex.

She introduced me to numerous techniques and positions (zhihau's tantric sex included) that to this day, leaves me feeling like a clueless idiot. All 72 of my multiple personalities felt like virgins whenever we were in her presence. It was also exhausting and I lost quite a bit of weight from all the fucking that she constantly demanded. I was too embarrassed to reveal this earlier but this is the real reason why Ginny baby and I broke up.

I believe this is also the reason why Ginny baby and her "ex-husband" broke up. He was simpy too exhausted and as such, Ginny baby constanly felt unfulfilled. Hence, they decided to part amicably. To do so, they simply made up a story of never having fucked, or were advised by their lawyer to do so. This is since "non-consumation" is the easiest "divorce" route and bullshit story to tell.

Courts are generally sympathetic to annulments as they allow both parties to restart their lives clean and without any "divorcee" title and baggages. They will not investigate to check whether all these numerous we-have-not-fucked stories are true. By having a marriage annulled, both parties can restart their lives as "singles", without any record of marriage and without the stigma of being a"divorcee".

The man (in this case Ginfreely "ex-husband") breaks up without his reputation as a low-energy fucker being held in court records.

Because she has never been "married" (after an annulment), the woman, like my Ginny baby, can make a plausible claim of still being a "virgin" although her hymen has been shredded ages ago, and her vajayjay penetrated thousands of times.

To Ginfreely - thanks for the memories and your lovely mammaries Ginny baby. If not for my health issues, I would have married you.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is when couple took the vow, regardless sickness hardship blah blah blah...will stay together but yet when hubby diagnose impotent, can ask him fuck off.
Marriage vow and woman charter very funny
One say stay together, one encourage fuck off:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Having gone on a date with Ginfreely, I want to assure everyone that she is a hardcore nymphomanic who enjoys fucking like crazy and who will shrivel up and die without sex.

She introduced me to numerous techniques and positions (zhihau's tantric sex included) that to this day, leaves me feeling like a clueless idiot. All 72 of my multiple personalities felt like virgins whenever we were in her presence. It was also exhausting and I lost quite a bit of weight from all the fucking that she constantly demanded. I was too embarrassed to reveal this earlier but this is the real reason why Ginny baby and I broke up.

I believe this is also the reason why Ginny baby and her "ex-husband" broke up. He was simpy too exhausted and as such, Ginny baby constanly felt unfulfilled. Hence, they decided to part amicably. To do so, they simply made up a story of never having fucked, or were advised by their lawyer to do so. This is since "non-consumation" is the easiest "divorce" route and bullshit story to tell.

Courts are generally sympathetic to annulments as they allow both parties to restart their lives clean and without any "divorcee" title and baggages. They will not investigate to check whether all these numerous we-have-not-fucked stories are true. By having a marriage annulled, both parties can restart their lives as "singles", without any record of marriage and without the stigma of being a"divorcee".

The man (in this case Ginfreely "ex-husband") breaks up without his reputation as a low-energy fucker being held in court records.

Because she has never been "married" (after an annulment), the woman, like my Ginny baby, can make a plausible claim of still being a "virgin" although her hymen has been shredded ages ago, and her vajayjay penetrated thousands of times.

To Ginfreely - thanks for the memories and your lovely mammaries Ginny baby. If not for my health issues, I would have married you.
Ginny baby...Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This reminds me of one of my sinkie ex long long time ... She gets high during intimacy when this word is repeatedly used by her and myself.

Seriously and honestly, I don't know why...I just played along with it as she likes the verbalization of this "baby" word. :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This reminds me of one of my sinkie ex long long time ... She gets high during intimacy when this word is repeated used by her and myself.

Seriously and honestly, I don't know why...I just played along with it as she likes the verbalization of this "baby" word. :biggrin:

Did not make this sound?