• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annie Yi Neng Jing:"Im not the nude gal in the vid"

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
A kid from a broken home have very different values from someone with a normal upbringing. Most of them continue to live in that shadow until adulthood. Some even carry that into their own relationships. I used to date a girl like that and believe me, it's fucked up.

I don't deny that people who had a broken home will have different values or a warped perception of life. They deserve sympathy and should be given leeway when it comes to dealing with her tempers. But that does not give them the right to cheat on good man. The man should be tolerant and patient of such a woman when it comes to PMS, bitching or etc, but cheating is a big no-no. Cheating on him is already crossing the line. Cheating on the man means the woman have crushed his pride and made him wear green hat even though he is a good man. That is simply not acceptable.

jw5

Loyal
in the real world being a good and decent husband is not enough ...you must know when to be tough too ...harlem look like a henpeck ..woman dont like a " yes man " . in the long term .

Don't think Harlem is henpecked, but he's a little bit of a mama's boy.
After the divorce, he got custody of the kid.
A real henpecked would have just let her have custody.

The most poor chap has to be Nicky Wu Qilong, formerly of Little Tigers fame.
He married a prc woman much younger than him, paid her a huge settlement when they divorced, and within weeks, she was married to another guy. :o

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems it is better for Harlem to have the child.:smile:

He married a prc woman much younger than him, paid her a huge settlement when they divorced, and within weeks, she was married to another guy. :o
For this Nick, he has done a good deed leh. sponsor his ex-wife and her lover marriage.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro..maybe his wife dont want the kid and dump to him ? we both know woman is good at that ...imagine a woman with a kid ..how to have second romance :wink: . dont ever think woman is stupid ...:wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A kid from a broken home have very different values from someone with a normal upbringing. Most of them continue to live in that shadow until adulthood. Some even carry that into their own relationships. I used to date a girl like that and believe me, it's fucked up.

bro , i can a feeling your ex told you her family history just to get your sympathy so that she got the "excuse " to do whatever she like .:smile:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , i can a feeling your ex told you her family history just to get your sympathy so that she got the "excuse " to do whatever she like .:smile:

No lah. it's more like she didn't trust men or a happy relationship. anyway, that was a long time ago and I heard she just got engaged. hope it works out for both of them.

But someone posted in the Chan chun sing thread that kids from broken families have it better than dysfunctional families where the parents can't divorce because of religious reasons. That I absolutely agree.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
religious reasons? christian?

http://www.aboutcatholics.com/worship/divorce_annulments_remarriage/

5503187731.png