• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Animals / Malaysians] - 4 men torture 2 small monkeys for allegedly stealing food

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
monkey-msia-torture-1.png

Full video of the Malaysian animals torturing the monkeys here :
https://mothership.sg/2019/06/malaysia-torture-abuse-monkey/

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are still too kind!

Should lock a piece of chain on their necks each, and with a heavy metal weight then release them. They have to live with extra kilograms for long time.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese caught smuggling tiger parts
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=E3D06B1C7035DAD7367BF1C5ECC437B9EF303374
77331.ashx

Illegal goods: Border Patrol officials holding the confiscated tiger skin and bones while the suspect (centre) looks on at a Border Guard station in Quang Ninh province. — AFP
HANOI: A Vietnamese man has been arrested for attempting to smuggle an entire tiger skin and tiger bones into China, police said in the southeast Asian country where illegal wildlife trade flourishes.
Vietnam is both a consumption hub and popular trading route for illegal animal products destined for other parts of Asia, namely China.

Border guards in Vietnam’s northern Quang Ninh province arrested a man on Wednesday carrying a full tiger hide and five bones, weighing a total of 5.4kg.
“The man attempted to bring the tiger items across the border,” said an official at a border station in Quang Ninh yesterday, who requested for anonymity.