• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Angry Ah Neh Demands Answers After MRT Trains Break Down Due To Software Fault!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DM3T_TGUEAA7l7k.jpg

SINGAPORE: A software fault on the signalling system of the East-West Line (EWL) led to delays during the morning rush hour on Tuesday (Oct 24).

At about 8.30am, the EWL encountered "a software fault on the legacy signalling system", Mr Patrick Nathan, SMRT's vice president of corporate communications said in a statement.

He added that the fault was rectified in about 10 minutes, but the line experienced "some train traffic congestion during the morning peak" as trains had to move at slower speeds for safety reasons when the fault occurred.

"As such, commuters may have encountered delays to their journey this morning," said Mr Nathan.

Announcements were made in stations and on trains to inform commuters of the fault and to advise them to add an additional train travel time of 10 minutes, he added.

Normal services resumed at 9am, said Mr Nathan.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to affected commuters on their peak hour commute."

Commuters took to social media to voice their frustrations, with many posting photos of crowded platforms from Pasir Ris MRT station to Bedok.

Members of the public complained of delays with some saying they had been stuck on the train for 20 to 30 minutes.

"What are you doing about this? This is beginning to be the norm," commuter Vanan Rajaindern wrote in a Facebook post directed at SMRT. "Unacceptable."

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...st-line-signalling-system-caused-rush-9339724

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when German semens Corp subcontract out to ah beh in Calcutta where disruption is so routine, everything every shit is programme d to make this happen.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck is this shitskin motherfucker?
He can go back to riding cows and fucking his mother back in Slumbai,

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of shitskin will kek kek rubba lots of women in the train cabins during rush hour
Can tell from the peverted look :eek:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the Ah Neh to go back to India and stop taking away our jobs... :mad:

It is the PAP who put those kind of shitheads into Sinkapore.
Remove the PAP and regain power over Singapore and those shitheads and Pinoys and foreign trash will all be gone

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the PAP who put those kind of shitheads into Sinkapore.
Remove the PAP and regain power over Singapore and those shitheads and Pinoys and foreign trash will all be gone

The offsprings of PAP should be raped by these filth they imported, fuck them till they smell like filthy curry cunts.

scubaboy

Guys, this is the Ah Neh you so valiantly CSI to post my pic demanding I go back to my country. I am Singaporean, was born here. Did the same ol' eh ah oh ah infantry ah routine in an SIR. And now I am reservist.

After army I moved abroad to study on a scholarship given by a foreign university. I worked as a barman at times to make ends meet while studying..Am back in SG

I posted the question to smrt cos damn sian every time break down, go to work how to grab all the time....I don't drive, I cannot afford a car.

So please don't be so quick to judge.... I request you take this post down.. Not nice sia..I was sent this post my a friend and I had to register to comment. This is not right la....

You can msg me on FB, my details are up there or catch me at bedok camp, cos must do RT haiz....

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope they regularly check and maintain the overhead giant fans on outdoor platforms in the east-west line. last thing we wish to hear is mass decapitation by chopper blades.
26837881781_4b2ea1e939_k.jpg