• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh woman beat up 3 police! Useless spf!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standards dropped drastically in the mid-90s. My hunch is that they are recruiting the wrong type of people. It then becomes a vicious cycle. You can have scholarly looking senior officers but for ground officers, it’s a totally different game.
Oh yes. My garang ns boy they reject as regukar. Instead now this ah kwas are recruited. My god if every dunkard requires 4 person how many people also not enough

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, at the first sign of belligerence the cops should have tased her. But of course the PAP govt kiasi, kia lawsuit, kia ang moh; only know how to oppress local Sinkies and milk their wallets dry, but balls shrink when FTs are involved.
Thats too drama. If male ah kwa cannot even pin a woman by hjmself sack him

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? If he's armed then guns would have been pointed at him. Rules of engagement.
Firstly that baton btw was never used by anyone outside of the SOC. Their scholar implenented it to claim credit for the spf. There was no justification. I certainly dont recall a big incident. This was before little india

The old one was wood, at most it breaks. This one is metal. It is intented to seriously injure. Hence only soc and prison had that before this. Same for taser no incident just happy to buy new toys.

And based on the video i dont understand how they can sell their story. If he was charging its different. Cowards are always trigger happy. Its them that accelerated the use of force. Ialso dont know why they must arrest him. If not confident call for backup. You never go in witjout any assessement

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not tat i am selfish. If i see smone collapse i dont tink i will volunteer myself to perform AED on him. If manage to revive him..heart beating...the most is a TQ. But if he end up dead...i may be accused of "killing" him. Esp in sinkieland...sinkies always play victim card.