• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Angmoh chiobu speak Chinese....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My anti-Pappies sentiment started when they introduce the bloody speak mandarin campaign. All my favourite HK canto dramas were dubbed in mandarin. Fucking awful sounding. Had to waste money to rent vcds to watch those shows instead.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My anti-Pappies sentiment started when they introduce the bloody speak mandarin campaign. All my favourite HK canto dramas were dubbed in mandarin. Fucking awful sounding. Had to waste money to rent vcds to watch those shows instead.
They should bring back all those HK Canto series now. Sadly the next few generations down the road all wouldn't know how to speak dialects anymore!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should bring back all those HK Canto series now. Sadly the next few generations down the road all wouldn't know how to speak dialects anymore!

Too late. Nowadays, everything can be watched online. Who watches TV except the Pioneer generation?