• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Angmo nearly wanted to give up on Amos!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Amos talks about fighting with his mom. Jialat. Amos doesn't know he is hurting his mom real bad. Angmo interviewer facial expression turns to despair. Catholicism really messed him up real bad. He humped the Bible? Which Catholic priests were sexually abusing this boy when he was young? Damn those gays infiltrators into the Catholic Church.

Is Buddhism a religion or not? Amos keeps flip flopping and he hates Karma and Reincarnation. This boy is really confused. Jialat. I stop the video because it's getting senseless to continue.

I think Amos is having a mental breakdown. Must be the IMH screwing up his brains during his stay there.

His mom should sue the Singapore government for screwing him real bad.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When Amos talks about fighting with his mom. Jialat. Amos doesn't know he is hurting his mom real bad. Angmo interviewer facial expression turns to despair. Catholicism really messed him up real bad. He humped the Bible? Which Catholic priests were sexually abusing this boy when he was young? Damn those gays infiltrators into the Catholic Church.

Is Buddhism a religion or not? Amos keeps flip flopping and he hates Karma and Reincarnation. This boy is really confused. Jialat. I stop the video because it's getting senseless to continue.

I think Amos is having a mental breakdown. Must be the IMH screwing up his brains during his stay there.

His mom should sue the Singapore government for screwing him real bad.

you are the one who is confused. It means you know nothing about expression and religion.