• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo man trying to rape a chinese girl on the street !

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mod pls dun move this interesting video to other folders so to generate more discussion here i hope.

The Chinese guy says, "fuck your mother dirty foreign rapist fuck" "You want to rape a Chinese girl I will beat your foreign ass.."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a362dbc4fd1e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid ang mor should have come to singapore instead.

Tons of SPGs here for him to play rape fantasies.

Even if he truly got to rape a girl here, he will be able to fly out of the country on bail.

Idiot never used his brains.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
mebbe he aredi .....been here, done it bro..and wanted to expand his menu. Only it didnt work out the way he planned.

Stupid ang mor should have come to singapore instead.

Tons of SPGs here for him to play rape fantasies.

Even if he truly got to rape a girl here, he will be able to fly out of the country on bail.

Idiot never used his brains.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without looking at the comments on liveleak i can bet the ang mohs watching this vid were actually supporting that ang moh raping the gal. You think i;'m correct?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I'm impressed by the general restraint of the people who beat him up. Except for the latecomer who heroically started kicking the unconscious guy, it seems they only did enough to cause some pain and fear, and to make sure he cannot escape, and then waited for the police to come. In cases like this, there is really no need to go down to the barbarity of the would-be rapist.

Kudos.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This motherfucker do this in front of me, i made sure his vision is blurred by the blood flowing down from his head!:oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. if the foreigner brings the slut to some upclass hotel.
2. then it shall be a different story.
3. she shall leave his room with a wide smile on her face reflecting well bonked & paid hoh!
4. come on! get real.
5. that is chineyland, nothing is free for foreigners.
6. want to eat, pay it well and in full, no problem!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. if the foreigner brings the slut to some upclass hotel.
2. then it shall be a different story.
3. she shall leave his room with a wide smile on her face reflecting well bonked & paid hoh!
4. come on! get real.
5. that is chineyland, nothing is free for foreigners.
6. want to eat, pay it well and in full, no problem!

I heard from a friend that there are many prostitutes and kept women in China.

Out of 10 women, how many can be bought with money?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard from a friend that there are many prostitutes and kept women in China.

Out of 10 women, how many can be bought with money?

hi there

1. bro, if you look rich & affluenced enough.
2. plus having a real income thing.
3. go to shanghai, shenzhen.
4. plenty of sluts & whores waiting for you.
5. now, the catch is.
6. they are 2-timing or even 3-timing!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, if you look rich & affluenced enough.
2. plus having a real income thing.
3. go to shanghai, shenzhen.
4. plenty of sluts & whores waiting for you.
5. now, the catch is.
6. they are 2-timing or even 3-timing!

For whores, 3-timing is considered tan boh jiak lah. Must at least 48-timing then can earn decent living.

Z

Zombie

maybe..... maybe this is 仙人跳..
because the chinese man was like trying to negotiate with the ang moh in the beginning, then fighting started
the most important part of the video in-between, was trimmed off..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe..... maybe this is 仙人跳..
because the chinese man was like trying to negotiate with the ang moh in the beginning, then fighting started
the most important part of the video in-between, was trimmed off..

Bro, went abit too far for a 仙人跳, unless the cops are kaki nang. I won't be surprised anyway. :biggrin: