• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mohs Now Fight with Sporeans for Taxi Driver Jobs. WTF is Happening?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Nov 2011
A glimpse of Singapore's future: A Caucasian taxi driver. What next?

a_glimpse_of_singapores_future_a_caucasian_taxi_driver_what_next-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
7%

Shiok!
10%

LOL!
13%

So sad
11%

Sure or not?
7%

Bochup
52%

STOMPer August was surprised to take a taxi driven by an 'ang moh', or a Caucasian. Could this be Singapore's future, wonders the STOMPer.

STOMP understands the taxi driver could be an Eurasian from his name.

Wrote August (Nov 5):

"Ang moh cab driver in Singapore.

"After boarding the cab, to my surprise, the driver is a ang moh.

"To confirm, I checked the driver's name on the left of the taxi near the passenger seat, and it displayed an ang moh name.

"I just had a glance of Singapore's future."

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the Fuck.. This cab must run without paying but on 2nd thought he might just be local born Sinkie Eurasian.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The key is whether the guy is an ns serving born and bred Singaporean.
Hope the stomper didn't get it wrong, he saw a caucasian, even considered may be an eurasian, why did he assume he is not singaporean?
People like Brian Richman and the dutchman also have ang mor names and look ang mor.
But u hear the way Brain and his son do football commentary and u can be sure they are true Singaporeans. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no future of singaporean in singapore. Just have to pack up and leave or join PAP.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gonorrhea Lectim

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im." The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2006 ..... but now most people after having been infected for the past 5 years are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is. It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on the market called Vo-tem-out!?

You take the first dose in 2011 and the second dosage in 2016 and simply don't engage in such behavior again,otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Hougang and Aljuneid are already on top of this, and now Tampines and Marine Parade, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a hongkonger converted to singapoean can drive , I don't see why a converted ang-moh can't.
I believe in many of the recent statistics, these new singaporean are counted as true blue local to boost the figure.
But then again, some of the new citizen may have problem getting job and if deprive, we may have more heading to bedok reservoir .

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean Ang Moh also struggle for living.
Only Singaporean/citizen are allow to have taxi license. Those converted citizen also included. As long as pink IC.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no future of singaporean in singapore. Just have to pack up and leave or join PAP.

You should have packed up and disappeared long ago - why still worry about whether Singapore has a future or not?

In Singapore there are the Chinese, the Malays, the Indians and the Others. "The Others" include mainly the Eurasians. Eurasian Singaporeans live and work like any other Singaporeans.

So what's wrong with a Eurasian taxi-driver or a Eurasian MP or a Eurasian drunkard?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cestbon said:
Singaporean Ang Moh also struggle for living.
Only Singaporean/citizen are allow to have taxi license. Those converted citizen also included. As long as pink IC.

Could he be an ex-National football player?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Until today, 7th November 2011, twenty-first century, Shanghai government still do not allow non-Shanghainese to drive Shanghai taxis. I was told this is to (1) protect Shanghainese taxi drivers ; (2) maintain quality of service allowing only locals to drive taxis

What the fuck Peoples Action Party had done for Singaporeans? Fuck PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retribution is coming mark my words. This is nature.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal? Just imagine Michael Palmer as your next taxi driver after GE2016. Ang Moh name doesnt mean anything. We have had Barker, Thompson, Marshall...

Anything with moustache your father issit? Eurasians have been living with us for years.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking ang mo, just as troublesome as kekleng kias...

What's the big deal? Just imagine Michael Palmer as your next taxi driver after GE2016. Ang Moh name doesnt mean anything. We have had Barker, Thompson, Marshall...

Anything with moustache your father issit? Eurasians have been living with us for years.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Nov 2011
A glimpse of Singapore's future: A Caucasian taxi driver. What next?

a_glimpse_of_singapores_future_a_caucasian_taxi_driver_what_next-thumbnail.jpg

<TBODY>

lianbeng replies, "eurasians or peranakans are true blue born in singapore singaporeans lah - they have mixed euro-blood tho.":smile:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies, "eurasians or peranakans are true blue born in singapore singaporeans lah - they have mixed euro-blood tho.":smile:

As long as the angmo is a singaporean, I dont see anything wrong with trying to make a decent living. If ah neh can be Sg, ah tiong can be Sg, why cant angmo be Sg too??

fwchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I have seen this taxi driver before and spoke to him. He has been driving taxi for many years already. He will not be the kind of people taking over a taxi career but rather when our young locals are no longer keen to do such jobs, the Indians, Pakistans and PRC will take over. I have already seen more of such Ah neh taken over driving in the last few years...