• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh lang neighbour seems to be afraid of me.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude just rented a whole house a few months back about 2 doors down.. When ever i see him, he looks down, And if we are at the lift lobby(First floor) he avoids entering the lift with me and just action action walk some where else.. I think he is scared of me... Did his mother tell him to be-careful of the Black black Indian man..But i no black leh..I light brown.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude just rented a whole house a few months back about 2 doors down.. When ever i see him, he looks down, And if we are at the lift lobby(First floor) he avoids entering the lift with me and just action action walk some where else.. I think he is scared of me... Did his mother tell him to be-careful of the Black black Indian man..But i no black leh..I light brown.
most likely he is a eastern european, I have angmo neighbour from eastern europe they are quiet and reserve

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the pt of starting this thread? Typical indian blowing his own horn. Are you insinuating he's somehow intimidated by you? FYI some quite and reserved ppl even those that are willing to apologise and not start fights for nothing are actually some of the best fighters around unlike you kelings that love to put up some sort of false bravado and act like violent apes even you're drunk.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the pt of starting this thread? Typical indian blowing his own horn. Are you insinuating he's somehow intimidated by you? FYI some quite and reserved ppl even those that are willing to apologise and not start fights for nothing are actually some of the best fighters around unlike you kelings that love to put up some sort of false bravado and act like violent apes even you're drunk.

Dim sum as usual with his bigotry... Always too uptight and narrow minded to look at things on a lighter side.. Yawns.. Continue blowing your horns dim sum..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

So basically a loud mouth bigot like you is a coward? Thats what you are saying. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dim sum as usual with his bigotry... Always too uptight and narrow minded to look at things on a lighter side.. Yawns.. Continue blowing your horns dim sum..

So basically a loud mouth bigot like you is a coward? Thats what you are saying. :biggrin:

Why is stating facts on your kind considered bigotry? You shouldn't make up lies skin.

Calling you out on your boastfulness is considered being loud mouthed? Let's see what else a skin like you is capable of twisting and turning.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup I know what you mean. Had a German neighbour b4 a long time ago. They seldom talk or mingle with anybody in the neighbourhood.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup I know what you mean. Had a German neighbour b4 a long time ago. They seldom talk or mingle with anybody in the neighbourhood.

Looking down is a form of refusing interaction with somebody. If someone looks down when you pass him by and he happens to be a stranger he's just refusing to interact with you. He's minding his own business and not cos he's afraid of you unless you're really ugly for eg.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is stating facts on your kind considered bigotry? You shouldn't make up lies skin.

Calling you out on your boastfulness is considered being loud mouthed? Let's see what else a skin like you is capable of twisting and turning.

What a dumb moron...Go look at your first reply to me and see if there is any bigotry in there.. Not only are you a gossping bitch but you are a big time idiot.. Dim sum Fag.. F off loser.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking down is a form of refusing interaction with somebody. If someone looks down when you pass him by and he happens to be a stranger he's just refusing to interact with you. He's minding his own business and not cos he's afraid of you unless you're really ugly for eg.

Looking down is a form of submission idiot. Stop spurting rubbish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a dumb moron...Go look at your first reply to me and see if there is any bigotry in there.. Not only are you a gossping bitch but you are a big time idiot.. Dim sum Fag.. F off loser.

Let's look at your 1st post. You were saying he's scared of you? I'm sure he's just refusing to interact with you cos you're just a smelly shit skin not cos he's scared of you. He looks down so he doesn't have to greet you that's all.

PS dim sum is definitely a cuisine. It's understandable cos it is created by the chinese and something proud to be associated with. Shit skin food like prata laced with shit. There that's what you filthy skins are good in.

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be afraid. Go put some Exorcism Apparatus at your main door to repel evil.

Ang Moh Gui you not afraid? 红毛鬼 ok? SG Got Ang Moh Gui Camp near YCK. Canton says Hong Mou Guai ah.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking down is a form of submission idiot. Stop spurting rubbish.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA You sure are delusional. Are you the school teacher punishing some school boys? Why would he submit to you when he doesn't even know who you are in the first place? You're indeed a delusional idiot. He just doesn't want to interact with you so he looks down to avoid interacting with your disgusting obnoxious smelly self and goes on his own way.

PS i also find your posts pretty stupid. You concluded that he's scared of you. Now ask yourself is it a good thing to have ppl scared of you? If it's true and he's a stranger and he's actually scared of you i suppose you must be butt ugly your face is so scary that you literally scare ppl into looking downwards.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't bathe izit:confused:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's look at your 1st post. You were saying he's scared of you? I'm sure he's just refusing to interact with you cos you're just a smelly shit skin not cos he's scared of you. He looks down so he doesn't have to greet you that's all.

PS dim sum is definitely a cuisine. It's understandable cos it is created by the chinese and something proud to be associated with. Shit skin food like prata laced with shit. There that's what you filthy skins are good in.

Eh fool, You are just plain anti-social to look at things on the like side.. Obviously you dont have friends cos its obvious you have issues with communication.. Wow Dim Sum, I glab you are proud of Dim sums!! Lol... Prata or what.. There is more people who eat prata then dim sums on a daily basics..

Eh fiflty idiot go wash you asshole with water and take a shower b4 stepping out of your home.. I wont go the distance of blasting your community..But im pretty sure you come from a family of shit breeders.. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA You sure are delusional. Are you the school teacher punishing some school boys? Why would he submit to you when he doesn't even know who you are in the first place? You're indeed a delusional idiot. He just doesn't want to interact with you so he looks down to avoid interacting with your disgusting obnoxious smelly self and goes on his own way.

PS i also find your posts pretty stupid. You concluded that he's scared of you. Now ask yourself is it a good thing to have ppl scared of you? If it's true and he's a stranger and he's actually scared of you i suppose you must be butt ugly your face is so scary that you literally scare ppl into looking downwards.

Yawn.. What a text of bullshit, Your trying to save face but your Continuing to dig yourself deeper into the shitter moron.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
40k of whites could rule over 400m Indians in their own subcontinental homeland. Chinese were no better; bigger than India in continental size with probably about 500m population in that same era. Got conquered by Mongolia and then by Manchuria.

Last edited: